Add PS4 friends

snakebit10

Feel Free to Add, username is xMettx

Please say you're from PSNP

50+ PS4 Games

170+ PS3 games

Have been slacking on trophies and completing games lately but its always nice to meet new people.

Upcoming games I plan to get are:

Mafia III

Dragon Quest Builders

World of Final Fantasy

Skyrim Remastered

Assassin's Creed: Ezio Collection

Watch_Dogs 2

Tomb Raider

Final Fantasy XV

Dishonored 2

as well as many others!

Edited by xMettx

Hey guys! 
ID: DarrianFate200

Games: Well shit, my trophies are open if you wanna look.

MO: Looking for people I can actively talk to, regardless of gaming status. Although I'm planning to start trophy hunting again, my job really gets in the way, I have a....back breakingly flexible schedule. I don't care who you are, just message me saying you're from PSNP, and I'll definitely add you when I get the chance.

SideNote: Don't be a friend whore. No one cares about how popular you are when you don't know half the people you added.

I'll go through the last few pages on this thread if anybody is still willing to be added.

I'm a bit of a loner in real life, which is something that has stuck to me since early childhood even though I'm fast approaching the end of my 20s. I've had many friends but very few I've had stick with me for a number of years, usually have five, six, seven people to talk to at college or work but once a class is over or they got a new job I'd never see them again. I have a few friends I talk to on a regular basis that I keep in contact with on my iPhone 6 but we generally don't meet.

Never got into the social media craze, and I barely log into Facebook. I hate Twitter, don't even know what Snapchat is, and don't use Instagram. I go on Reddit even now and then though.

I currently suffer from bi-polar disorder and I'm fairly autistic. I experience bouts of extreme joy and bouts of lingering depression, which partly explains why there are a few stretches where I don't login and earn any trophies for a little while.

This doesn't solve my problem of knowing more people in person but I am usually very open and accepting of those of many different types. My PSN is AJ_Radio (wish I could make a name change) as it is on the PSNProfiles stats signature.

Currently playing Another World, Jak II and soon Duke Nukem 20th Anniversary. Now when it comes to online multiplayer I have very poor internet, which means I absolutely cannot do Call of Duty competitive matches or anything involving Destiny. So far I've only done PS3 multiplayer which makes me question if Playstation Plus is really worth it to me. But I will try out Uncharted 4's multiplayer and if that goes well I may hop on DOOM and finish off the online trophies there, even though my internet is poor since those trophies are easy to obtain.

If you want to add me that's great, if not that's fine. It's your choice.

Edited by Spastic

Hello everyone! Once in a while i return to spam myself here :3
ATM my PS4 library is of 50 or so games, i mostly play OverWatch, Driveclub, completing MGSV and other random/PS+ thing now and than.
Feel free to add me if you want! I mostly speak Italian but i can manage to understand some english too if you need help with something!  :)

Hello, everyone.

You may add me as well. Promise, I won't bite  B)

There are about 60+ games in my library. Fan of AC and Uncharted (have 1st 3 games, planning to buy 4th as well), have Tomb Raider, Driveclub, the Last of us, Injustice, The Crew, The witcher, Sleeping dogs (one of me favs), some PS+ stuff...

Plan to buy GTA V, Just cause 3, Uncharted 4, as I mentioned before, Batman: Arkham Knight, Sherlock Holmes and some others, Honestly, not really good at shooting ('cause I haven't played much that type of games), but as they say, practice makes perfect. Can help with trophy hunting.

PSN ID: theomgkitteh

If you're adding with purpose of having help with a trophy, please mention it in request.  :)

Edited by theomgkitteh