Add PS4 friends

snakebit10

PSN: KashSenpai

Currently only on PS4

Games which I play a lot are COD MW Remastered, Infinite Warfare and FIFA 17. (Got GTA V and Fifa 16 but don't play them as much)

I play with a mic, so if you have any of the games mentioned above and play with a mic as well, make sure to add me. I play wagers on FIFA 17 and i also help with boosting for camos,calling cards etc on MW Remastered :) Don't mind a bit of zombies on infinite warfare as well 

Would be great to get some similar minded people on my list of friends :-)

I love fps games and adventure games. But I play a huge selection of titles! Got mic for multiplayer trophies if needed :-)

PSN: IRATEEE-

PLEASE state that you are from this site! No empty requests

Not looking for lots of friends, just looking for a solid 3rd or 4th to join me and my buddy.  We play weekdays from 20:00 PST to 01:30 PST and pretty much all day on the weekends.  We like to trophy hunt but we also like to play games to enjoy if its a good game.  Currently we are wrapping up Destiny and will be focusing on Overwatch and The Division.

We're typically chill, laid-back guys.  If you think we're a fit send me a friend request with PSNP (I don't accept empty friend requests).

• Like 2

PSN ID: ShadowofBatman

Language: Russian, English

Feel free to add me anytime) But, actually I'm not a multiplayer gamer. I just like to compare trophies with high experience gamers. And also I like discuss video games.

So, if you wanna add me, please don't keep silence. OK?)

P.S. Sorry for my English.