snakebit10

Add PS4 friends

2,526 posts in this topic

Not much of a MP gamer i mostly boost trophies. 

Add me if you feel like Quink666

Write PSNP in friend request.

Edited by Quink666

Feel free to add me at Next3Exits. Please make sure to note that you're from PSNforums. I deny unknown blank requests.

Currently playing multiplayer in DriveClub(!!!!!!) Battlefield One, and Destiny (yup, still playing it!)

Feel free to add me. ID: XxIsa-GxX (Blank requestes will be denied or at least wrote a message)

PSN ID: sk0m_a88

System: PS4

Accepts blank friend requests: No, please state where you found me.  I do get spammy FR sometimes.

I love to meet people to simply cat with too with similar interests.

I am by no means a 'hardcore' player.  I do enjoy being skilled but mostly I just want to have fun and complete things.  I favor co-op play over competitive but somehow end up doing more competitive since most I play with do.

Games:  Mostly check out my play history for single player games as I am very diverse there and have a large backlog to tackle.  I currently play and will be playing the following multiplayer games.  (Underlines show highly anticipated)

• Battlefield 1 (The most played atm)
  • For Honor
  • Ghost Recon Wildlands
  • MASS EFFECT 3
  • Titanfall 2
  • Dragonball Xenoverse 2
  • GTA V (On and off)
  • Elder Scrolls Online (On and off)
  • Warframe (On and off)
  • RED DEAD REDEMPTION 2

Feel free to add me on PSN.  I'm looking for new people to hunt trophies with.  I will accept any friend requests.  My PSN ID is: FSUxSpectre.  (And the FSU in my name does not mean Florida State University.) :)

Hey all,

Please feel free to add me.

Username is my PSN ID.

Please let me know where you found my ID.

Blank requests will be rejected.

I also delete any that haven't logged in for 30 days or more.

Hello, I have been playing Playstation for many years, starting with the original at my friends house and then getting my first proper console of my own which was the PS2. Then PS3 and now, of course, PS4. During my time playing before internet connectivity on consoles I was quite happy to play alone. But after going online and meeting people, a lot of nice people for the most part, my eyes got opened a lot towards how fun it is to play just for the fun and social part of it. My values for playing now are mostly having fun, being social, co-operative gaming (not really into competitive gaming) and not taking myself or the games too seriously. The only thing I am quite "strict" about is that people have a headset and use it, obviously. Kind of hard having social fun if you can't talk with the people you play with.

PSN ID is same as username here.

Hi every1,

I play on PS3 / 4 mostly the weekends, all day.  My GMT is EET + 2-3. I prefer to boost MP trophies with friends who share my destiny with this limited requirements and have same games, of course.

Not every time I have PS +, so can't help immediately... for which I apologize in advance

But I'm open for new friendships, so feel free to add / msg me. All games that I have can seen on my PSN ID.

Tnx!

Hey all feel free to add me, I have a lot of games ion my backlog that do have multiplayer so hopefully we can play and help eachother out.  I have both PS3 and PS4. My PSN is RatsGetFatttt blank friend requests will be accepted. Thanks and hope to play with you all one day :) 

Edited by RatsGetFatttt

Feel free to add me but I have no plans on getting my 4 PRO out of it's Box until I'm done with last gen.

PSN ID: Dysphasic    Just write psnp in the friend request. I don't accept blank requests.

TBH I just people to add me so that it looks like I've got friends who play playstation lols. Nobody I know irl even plays games on consoles. I rarely play online and if I do its either for trophies or boosting. It's just nice seeing what different people, especially trophy hunters, are playing. 

Ok my PS4 is now in use and anyone can add me anytime.

PSN ID: same as my username on here.

PS3/4 booster. Don't really nail down certain games unless it's a blockbuster AAA new title. Have a full time job also which lessens my playtime, you'll mainly catch me on my PS3 atm, currently getting my backlog sorted.

Feel free to freind req me, give me a little intro about yourself in your reqs if you wish to be friends 

Hey Guys, feel free to add me, i can help with some trophies, boost others, and sometimes, just have fun in any mp game

I have posted in this thread before, but i'm always looking for more cool people to add! I play all kind of games, and pretty much every genre. Add me if you wanna play with me, or just wanna talk, i'm always willing to make new friends.

Same username as here.

Hi, I've just upgraded to a PS4 Pro from PS3. So far I have Overwatch, Titanfall 2, Trackmania Turbo and Assassin's Creed Syndicate. Feel free to add me if you like, Linners73.

Edited by linners73
trying to add portable id & correction

Lost access to my old profile but the games I'd played and that I plan to play again are: grand theft auto (all), evil within, uncharted, tomb raider, manhunt, bully, watchdogs. Feel free to add me if you are a trophy hunter and not just casual and say it's from this site. Cheers.