Add PS4 friends

snakebit10

im looking to expand my friends list on ps4, i have been mainly playing killzone but i will get other games in due time. A lot of the launch titles aren't that great or i am playing them on pc so i didn't get them for ps4. But feel free to add me if you'd like :)

PSN: KalEl-Agent47

was an xbox player for years but sick and tired of their ways so here i am...downside is i had to abandon my 1600000gs profile but i ll live.

I managed to get up to level 13 already and just looking for people to add for trophys. None of my xbox friends wanted a ps so could do with some ps friends..

i have a ps3 and ps4 with shadowfall, ac 4, Reso and i buy pretty much all major new releases

Feel free to add me... psn id deathrowinmate66

Feel free to add me, I play mostly 3rd Person Games but love old school shooter style games like Resogun and other arcade style games. 

Resogun

AC4 (PS3 & 4)

GoW

GTA5

PSN ID = SH34D_420 

Have PS3, PS4, and Vita

Edited by SH34D_420

Always up for new PS4 friends, Just add a message to say where you're adding me from...

Currently the only PS4 games I have are:

Knack

NFS: Rivals

Injustice

Lego: Marvel Super Heroes

Angry Birds Star Wars

Assassin's Creed VI

NBA2K14

Putty Squad

Killzone Shadow Fall

Battlefield 4

Call of Duty Ghosts

Sound Shapes

Resogun

Contrast

Doki Doki Universe

Flow

Flower

DCU online

Still have my PS3 and Vita with a few hundred games between them both. For when not on my PS4.

PSN I.D GizMo_The_Great..

Hello all,

Just got my PS4 yesterday, feel free to add me :)

PSN ID: Damned4eva

Games I have:

AC4

Knack

And all the PlayStation plus freebies.

Little about me, I'm 32 years old, been a gamer for most of my life (mainly PC) just come back to PlayStation after many years away on the Xbox 360, but next gen PS4 is superior to the Xbox one IMO, so need to get some friends to play games with :)

I'm from Newcastle upon Tyne so slight Geordie accent lol hit me up for a laugh and some gaming if your interested.

Hey plz add me I would like to build my friend base for PS4 so I always have somebody to party chat and do coop stuff with. I really prefer coop games over anything else, I spent a couple of years of my life lost in WoW and RPG/raid/mmo type stuff is what I am hoping will come good in the ps4.

My username is azatherazza

My current games are the PS+ free ones and ACIV. I play regularly on ACIV and warframe at the moment. 

Edited by azatherazza

Just got the ps4, most friends are still on ps3. Looking to add friends to play online. From the uk, glasgow

PSN: gunnut2k

Games I have : FIFA 14

Ac:black flag

Resogun

Battlefield

Cod:ghosts

Warframe

Nfs rivals

Killzone

Edited by gunnut2k