Add PS4 friends

snakebit10

PsnID: PLEXTOR08

Feel free to add me, I'll accept anyone as long as I know you're from here.

I'm currently hunting some trophies and overall more into single player games but feel free to invite/message me if you need help or just want to Co-op for fun. Games I'm looking forward to buying include: Gr: Wildlands, Sniper Elite 4, Persona 5, Nier Automata, Prey and Kingdom Hearts 3. 

Since I find it ridiculous to create a gaming session for only 1 multiplayer trophy and since there are no longer boosting threads allowed, I'm doing it this way. 

I need someone with Rocket League to add me as a friend and play 1 online game for the Barras Bravas trophy. 

Other people can add me too ofcourse, just add PSNP in the description or something like that. :-) 

I am quite new to trophy hunting, got around 20 in the last month. Went for all the shameful ones such as Orc Slayer, Terminator and Coffin Dodgers..... :D Looking for fellow trophy hunter friends from the UK preferably. For motivation, comradery, coop trophies and a laugh. I switch between PS3, PS4 and Vita.

ID: Shaney2k

Thanks

Hello,

I'm looking for some general boosting/co-op partners. I own a fair few games and own all 3 trophy-gaining consoles. I'm willing to play most games and if you help me a fair bit, I'm even willing to get games I don't have to help boost what you might need (this isn't an offer for everyone who adds me, just people I end up boosting a ton with). 

I am also willing to do hard platinums with folks. If there's mutual patience for learning, I'd do games like Bad Land, N++, etc. Similarly, if you're stuck in a game I've platted or know a fair bit about, I can SharePlay to help or give advice based on what helped me. I can also help boost games I've platinumed or finished the online grind in, though this would preferably be in return for either similar help for me or just for people I boost a lot with.

My availability is limited but still frequent. I work week days from 6pm to Midnight EST, and I tend to stay up during the night/early morning and sleep around noon-ish. I have Saturday and Sunday fully off, but my sleep schedule varies on weekends. So I'm better suited to the schedule of someone who plays during the night but my schedule is decently flexible.

I have been playing video games for quite a long time. I've gotten the majority of achievements in games like TF2, Payday 2, and Killing Floor on PC, and I'm committed to getting every champion in League of Legends to Mastery Level 7. Long online grinds are my forte. If that's the kind of boosting partner you need, by all means hit me up and see what we can tackle.

Also, I have skype and discord but I check them infrequently.

PSN: scotsman4567

Currently working on racing games like, The Crew (the more friends the better!), NFS Hot pursuit, Driveclub Bikes, and I intend to start hunting WRC 5 + 6 soon.

Also working on the MP trophies for RDR w/ Undead nightmare DLC, Killzone 3 with plans to go for Destiny and BF4 plats soon too.

Havent posted here in a while!

Looking to just have people on my friends list, maybe talk once in a while it doesnt matter. I have 200k GS on xbox, sold my ps4 a few months back, but getting another in a week or so. 

PSN= my username, please state youre from here!

I mostly play my MP games on PC(BF1, OW etc) but i play everything in general. I own tons of games as well.