snakebit10

Add PS4 friends

2,914 posts in this topic

PSN - Gangsterponyx

Current multi games i'm playing is nioh, ark, warhammer: vermintide 

Buuuut just wanting new people to talk too aswell! ^.^ <3

HerrSandman

Feel free to add me, and ask for help on any trophy, or just a co-op/pvp session o/

angelgrievous

just say your from here

always looking for more friends.

Add me

I play lots of GTA V and FIFA.. I have other games too, just add me to start making some money on GTA V :):):)

Revokeuh is my psn nickname btw

Edited by Revokeuh
Forgot nickname :D

Anybody can add me.Only play on Ps4.Dont add me if your gonna delete me a month later for no reason.(doordie19822015)

PSN: SoulOfDrangleic

Male, Age 30, Feel free to add me, always looking to make new friends, just pass me a message saying from here.

Play GTA V, Minecraft, 7 Days To Die, Ghost Recon Wildlands, well anything and everything really lol

Feel free to add me, looking for new friends and just people to talk to in general. I mainly play 2K, CoD and Battlefield as far as multiplayer goes, but I'm down to play some BB or DS3 as well or any other multiplayer games. I've been thinking about getting into Smite but I heard it kinda sucks playing solo so if anybody that plays that wouldn't mind playing and maybe teaching the ropes that'd be pretty cool as well, seeing as how MOBAs really isn't my thing.

Pretty big on movies/shows, music, and anime as well, as far as interests goes. Just let me know you're from here if you do shoot me a FR.

Edited by xSwiftlyy-

Go ahead and add me if you'd like. I play a variety of genres, currently working through some ps3 backlog including Ico, RE6 and the Castlevania Lords of Shadow games. Still gotta grab Dark Souls 3 and the new Nier game but also hyped for Persona 5 and Injustice 2.

Psn Id is identical to my profile name here, just let me know you're from psnprofiles.

PSN: Matt-_-Harley

I have PS4 and PS3. I mainly boost trophies for Call of Duty Zombies. If you need help getting a trophy or you want to casually play on maps then feel free to add.

PSN: wlkownz  , add me and refer to PSNprofiles! Maybe we can play together.

PSN: redux__026   I play variety of games with my most favorite being Uncharted/multiplayer , im looking forward to friends just let me know u are from psntrophies

Psn Idd Sagaan, Feel free to add me playin atm Nioh, Yakuza O, Playin rpg's BEat em up games.

PSN is rammsteinDUDE99, I play Witcher 3, Ezio Collection, Division and GTA V at the moment. Would be great to meet some others to play and platinum new or old games with (wanna plat Destiny still ;)). PS4 only feel free to add!

Been awhile so here is an update post.

25 y/o M - age doesn't matter a whole lot.  As long as you don't yell in the mic we will get along just fine.

PSN: Jounochi

Games I switch between currently:
Star Ocean 5
Black Ops 3
Persona 5 (soon!!)

I've been having fun lately just sitting and talking in parties while grinding, so if you ever see me online feel free to send an invite.

i know this is off topic but if any of you have an xbox also heres my GT:  HAYL33YY

Edited by DarkStarlight7

Feel free to add me. I don't discriminate.

(doordie19822015)

Feel free to add me. I mostly like playing rpgs, adventure games, and puzzle/logic games. I also like old co-op games like Double Dragon 2, and Contra (I'll eventually get around to playing those).

vathiousx

Edited by vathiousx

Feel free to add me

ZachBoardyHD

My current backlog of games:

.Deadpool

.Until Dawn

.Assassin's Creed Revalations

Goat Simulator DLC :/

Hello,

feel free to add me :)

knowen91

Currently I play Wildlands and Horizon.

I'll get Mafia 3 and Mass Effect: Andromeda in the next few weeks, maybe Rainbow Six: Siege or For Honor