Add PS4 friends

snakebit10

Feel free to add :)

23 y/o F from UK. Just looking for friends to play MP or just have a chat about games, music, films etc. Check out my profile to see if we have anything in common.

PSN ID: Stupid91 

Just let me know why you're adding me on the friend request :)

Edited by Stupid91

Hi games I will be playing are 

Destiny 

Destiny 2

Final fantasy a realm reborn just Brought it today so hopefully will be getting alot more in to it. 

If you want to add me feel free I only ask put on that your from here I don't do blank friend requests still working on destiny almost have first class at 40 

PSN addy N7SciFiNerd

Caveat: I take FOREVER to finish a game, and rarely play games when they first release.  Exceptions are only made for my favorite favorite titles, like the Witcher, or something from the Dragon Age series.

Exceptions exist, however, and I do enjoy playing online board games with others, like Boggle, which I'm playing now, and would like to play with others.  I have to play 250 or so more online games to pop the related trophy.  I also just purchased a PS3 not too long ago (!!) and will eventually play games like Red Dead Redemption, and the Tomb Raiders, so if anyone is in the same boat, perhaps we can connect at that time.

Please send a message to me, IntroPhenom, along with a friend request.

I post in this thread about every couple of months. Always feel free to add me. Just say you're from psnprofiles. I don't play a lot of multiplayer, but I will talk to you and will always be friendly. 

My PSN ID is Lilseb93. I own a PS3, PS4 (and a Pro), and Vita. I basically play every genre of games.