Add PS4 friends

snakebit10

Feel free to add me I'm a trophy hunter, I have games like Ghost Recon Wildlands, Killing Floor 2, GTA V, Rainbow Six Siege, Overwatch, Terraria, COD BO3, Ark Survival Evolved, SAO Lost Song, Dragon Ball Xenoverse, AOT Wings of Freedom, Alienation, Final Fantasy 14 & 15 and Far Cry 4 & Primal my username is Rozzy_lon

Please feel free to add me, I would love a group of people to play with or just chat in party to while we play different games or whatever :D

Currently playing online:

The Last Of Us Remastered

Battlefield 1

Uncharted 4

Fifa 17

GTA V (occasionally)

Can't wait for online:

The Last of Us 2

Red Dead Redemption 2

psn name same as profile name

Hey everyone, I'm not on the forum on the site a lot but I am on my consoles quite a bit. I'm very willing to make new friends but ones who would like a conversation and not just filling up a spot on there friends list. Feel free to add me if that's the case. ^^ PSN: DracoRagnarok

Hi! PSN: SocerPT

Currently playing a lot of Neverwinter (F2P, no PS+ subs. needed) and want to grow our Guild (Purgatory, GH3) so it is active for most of the day, and find an active alliance also.

Also play PS+ titles and can help with boosting online trophys. Don't own much PS4 online games, though.

Hi all, 

I've only recently discovered this wonderful site and indeed have only recently caught the trophy bug. Platted Far Cry Primal as my first and have subsequently done a few more (including a few of the really easy ones, just to get a quick number boost..forgive me!) Would love to have some other trophy hunters on my friends list as inspiration and for gaming :)

rowsito81

• Like 1

PSN: FutureExistence 

Looking for people who are truly playing to hunt trophies.

Something like 70%+ completion sounds reasonable. Also, please no blank friend requests, let me know your from PSNP at least. 

Let's hunt some trophies!! 

Edit: I only started about 3 months ago, so don't be discouraged by my stats :P 

Edited by FutureExistence