snakebit10

Add PS4 friends

2,508 posts in this topic

Add me if you like. I accept anyone as long as you let me know where you found me. 

PSN: nfsmwuk

Edited by nfsmwuk

Feel free to add me, play many different games on PS4, PS3 and Vita (just let me know you are from here)

PSN ID - Mr_McNight

Feel free to add me, just state you're from here. 

PSN ID: chocolatewhale 

Currently mostly playing GTA, F1, Battlefields, COD 

Hello, feel free to add me

I'm playing Overwatch and undertale

psn: jie_lun

From Japan, thanks!

Gunna add my name back here again -

Looking for more trophy hunters to add to my friends list, and just more friends in general. I play a wide range of games and always looking for people to play with so feel free to hit me up!

PSN - LoneliestPanda

Just list 'PSNP' in the message

Edited by LoneliestPanda

Hello everyone,

Attempting to get back into gaming and wouldn't mind a buddy to play some Fifa with and maybe other games in general..  I'm not an amazing player but if anyone is looking to play that'll be great!

Just list PSNP in the message

SheriffTupper

Hey everyone! :) 

I'm always online and playing either on my PlayStation or Xbox One! I love chatting to new people about games and I also help people with boosting, so if we have the same games and you need help, then just let me know! :D 

PSN - RizzleAbbey12

Xbox Live Gamertag - RizzleAbbey

Feel free to add me but I don't accept blank friends requests so make sure you put 'PSNP' in the message!

Add me!!!

Psn:juicetown123

I'm looking for people to trophy hunt in co-op games! Whatever games ya wanna do I can get. 

I have 2 main accounts, for SP and MP games, therefore feel free to add me on both :)

Mazi7ps - For trophy hunting (if games have MP trophies let me know I can help, and usually I need help aswel if required trophies need friends).

Mazi7mp - For MP games aka F1 2017, 13th Friday, Titanfall 2, Overwatch, Destiny and many more

If you love grinding games aka Diablo 3 on PC, for example Destiny 2 (PS4) make sure to add me on Mazi7ps ! Preordering game today, getting into lore and gameplay with 1st game on Mazi7mp but I will stick with game on main account since I will at one point aim for Platinium in Destiny 2. 

Edited by Mazi7ps

DOOGEY23 

Looking for players to do some races in GTA 5 cause it looks cool and some friends that don't bail

PSN ID: jcopp72

I dont play online much but I like to compair trophies with people who play some of the same games that I do. *Feel free to add me if you like, please put from PSP in the comments.

I mainly play 3rd person games here are some that I play, GTAV, Assassins Creed, Fallout 4, Mafia 3, telltale games, Uncharted, The Last of Us. 
I plan on getting Red Dead Redemption 2, Spider-Man, Days Gone, Vampyr. 

I also like Nascar games and plan on getting Nascar Heat 2

Edited by jcopp72

PSN : AphexRedux

Currently playing :

• Arkham Series
  • MLB The Show 17
  • GTA V Online
  • Uncharted : Lost Legacy