Add PS4 friends

snakebit10

ID: PLEXTOR08

Feel free to add me I'll add anyone as long as you let me know you're from here.

Hello good people from the forum, 21 year old from the Netherlands here! Like I said feel free to add me in case you want to coop, chat or just expand your friends list. I spend most time trophy hunting and overall play more single player games but I'm open to suggestions if anyone knows of any worthwhile online games this year.

Online games I have include: Resident Evil 5, Destiny 1, Dark Souls 2/3, Bloodborne, Dying Light, Saints Row 4 and whatever's on PsPlus at the time.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi everyone! Recently purchased a PS4, as I now have a lot more time to dig into that backlog of games that I haven't gotten to in the past couple of years. I mostly play single player games on the vita, PS3, and PS4, but I'm happy to add anyone who sends a request my way if you want to compare trophy lists, chat about games, or maybe play a couple multiplayer sessions. Just let me know that you're from here.

PSN: R-eNN-

Edited by R-eNN-

Hell I'll put my name down on here too. Though I don't normally just accept someones request without the intention that you and I will be playing a game that we share.lol Or at least maybe chat every once in a good while. I know that any request I'll get will be from this site but please at least put "PSNP" or whatever as a message. If you don't you will be ignored. Just how it is. I do play lots of single player games though. Just letting ya know.

PSN: SIMPLY_CODY

Pro. Lvl: 23

Game(s) at launch

Overwatch is the only online game I have ready at launch. I have more in my library and wouldn't be opposed to redownloading one or a couple to work on trophies.

Edited by Simply Cody

PSN: Assassin_Two 

Just mention you're from here, I don't usually accept random requests. I mostly play single player games. This biggest online game I currently play is Elder Scrolls. But if you ever need help with a co-op trophy just hit me up, I'd be happy to help if I have the game.

• Like 1

PSN ID: ItsMeZack16

Hey, you guys can add me, I mostly play solo but I also have some multiplayer games so if you guys ever need help just ask me, when you add me just make sure to write PSNP so I know you are from here otherwise you will be ignored. Hope we can be friends :) 

Hi everyone. Im from Croatia, 25yo. And im looking for some new friends on PSN, im not much into chatting but i love seeing new people and play with them. Games im playing atm - Horizon, Cities Skylines etc. Im hyped for AC Origins so that's what ill be getting next i hope :D My PSN ID is Wanderer_92, feel free to add me and please mention this post :) Cya online! 

• 2 weeks later...

PSN- Gunfighterhefty 

Gamer on PS4, PS3, and Vita.

Looking for people to play similar titles with (especially looking to do plat in Zombie Army Trilogy and anything else unfinished on my list)

Run a Destiny 2 clan called Last Light Liturgy and a PS4 community with that name plus gaming tacked at the end. If you need help in D2, check us out.

Please put Psnprofiles in the message and hopefully have the interest to play similar games with me. :)

Edited by GunfighterHefty
Autocorrect

hey guys! 

anyone can add, completely open to making new friends as ive just made a new account 

(PSN- Chloak)

games im playing at the minute 

dark souls 3 & bloodborne

destiny 2

battlefield 4

fallout 4

wwe 2k18 

watch dogs 2

Edited by Chloak

PSN: Oreo-_-Milkshake 

looking for players to do multiplayer / casually play co-op with. 

If youre not into Survival Horror or Shooter games then I wouldn’t recommend adding me lol 

I prefer new friends that have the same games as me because if not then what’s the whole point 

Edited by Oreo-_-Milkshake