Add PS4 friends

snakebit10

Hey Guys,

Been on PS4 now  for around 6 months currently sitting at 36 platinums and rising.

I mostly play single player games but you can always add me just for fun :) 

My goal is to hit 150 platinums end of 2018

Currently rounding up AC: Origins on PC and I hope to start with Evil Within 2 this week.

PSN ID: Deluziion90

Hi guys! Was a casual PS3 gamer until June 2017 when I got my PS4 and started trophy hunting!

I don't have any real life friends who play PS (everyone is a pc gamer :p) and would love to make friends with fellow PS gamers :)

I mostly play single player cuz I don't have good internet but I'm planning on upgrading soon and starting Titanfall 2!

PSN: abhyk

p.s: I'm from India!

Hey guys and girls,

New to the whole Playstation world decided i'd had enough of Xbox and fancied the change but everyone else i know play Xbox so looking for some new people to game with.

Only on PS4 but i have a lot of games just haven't started them yet:

Rock Band 4, Borderlands, Injustice 2...

PSN: GrizzlyTrophies

• Like 1

If anyone would like to add me, then my PSN username is the same as my username on the forums here: ARB1992. I mainly trophy hunt, but I do play games online like Overwatch, CoD WW2, and Rock Band 4. If you decide to add me, then be sure to note that you're from here.

Hi I haven’t been here long and have just started this account because I felt like starting over with my progress and completing each game before moving on to the next one. So far the threads I’ve checked out here were dominated by arrogant people, so if there are normal people here as well then please add me. 

PSN is InkSlasherID

Edited by InkSlasherID
  • Like 1

Looking for buddies to gather trophies with. I enjoy a variety of genres, but my favorites are first-person shooters, role-playing games, hack-and-slash, and fighting (though I suck at them), and I generally dislike horror/suspense games. I also have a slight bias in my purchases towards anime-styled games. I aim for platinum trophies, but I'm a fairly casual gamer, so I go for them at my own pace (sometimes not quite achieving them). I'm willing to play cooperative games to assist one another, or to play separate single-player games and idly chatting while doing so.
Games currently playing:
-Destiny 2
-Samurai Warriors 4-II
-Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2
-Earth Defense Force 4.1
-Kingdom Hearts: Re:CoM
(I tend to stop playing games when I've earned their platinum, but I will gladly go back and assist with any games I've finished)
PSN ID: Rosuto_Kyouki

Edited by Rosuto_Kyouki
  • Like 1

21, girl gamer, looking for other people to play GTA V with on PS4. Both girls and guys are welcome to add me. Please no minors or creeps! If your intent is anything other than to game, please don't add me. I use a mic sometimes as well so please be respectful otherwise I will delete you. I'm just looking for people to game with.

11/26/17 UPDATE: I noticed some people have added me and they don't even have GTA. If you don't have GTA please DO NOT add me. I specifically said in my post that I'm looking for people to play GTA with. If you're looking just to chat or whatever please don't bother because that's not what I asked for in my post. Please learn to read. 

Edited by KelseyJoyce
  • Like 1

Not a huge multiplayer gamer but my tastes do include jrpgs/rpgs, horror, action/adventure and the ocassional fighting game, if you see any overlap there feel free to add me if you'd like. It is always a pleasure to meet like-minded players but no blank request please, make me like you.

I play on PS3 and PS4. My PSN ID is the same as my username here.

• Like 1