Add PS4 friends

snakebit10

PSN: Howling-Lady

Systems: PS4/PS3, primarily PS4

Recently got into trophy hunting, only lv 11 on my account and with a below 50 completion I’m trying to raise. Currently playing on several rpgs so I’m not doing too much mp, aside from Overwatch.

MP Games: 

Overwatch (mid/high plat tank/support main)

Unchared 4 (also have Lost Legacy but I haven’t started it)

ME: Andromeda (working on leveling up for Gold runs)

Also have Fifa 17, CoD: Black Ops 3, CoD MW3(PS3), and Fornite Battle Royale.

Edit: Got a lot of requests, currently have friend requests closed while I sort through my friends list for inactive accounts. I’ll reopen it later but I haven’t had much time.

Edited by Howling-Lady
Circumstances changed,

Hello guys new member here 
Im currently finding co-op partners for Assassins' Creed Unity to get the two co-op only trophies

I'll gladly help others too as long as I got the game that needs to get a trophy
PSN: LaLaLee130

Edited by LaLaLee130

PSN ID: Gavinh2013

Been a PlayStation fan since the 90s. Only recently been getting addicted to collecting trophies since getting a PS4 for Christmas. Before then, I had a PS3 but I was more a casual gamer. Now? I'm scared to look in the mirror. Feel free to add me - I'll typically accept blank requests but a little PSNP in the message will be good.

Favourite games include Kingdom Hearts 1 and 2 (been obsessed since 2006), Tomb Raider, Crash Bandicoot, LEGO games. I also loved the first 3 Harry Potter games for the PC and PlayStation 2. Harry Potter and Disney are my two favourite things ever. Anime, Studio Ghibli, Game of Thrones, a lot of American television shows (classics like Buffy and Charmed), etc. 

Edited by Gavinh2013
Adding more to my profile.

On 5/1/2018 at 4:48 AM, Howling-Lady said:

PSN: Howling-Lady

Systems: PS4/PS3, primarily PS4

Recently got into trophy hunting, only lv 11 on my account and with a below 50 completion I’m trying to raise. Currently playing on several rpgs so I’m not doing too much mp, aside from Overwatch.

MP Games: 

Overwatch (mid/high plat tank/support main)

Unchared 4 (also have Lost Legacy but I haven’t started it)

ME: Andromeda (working on leveling up for Gold runs)

Also have Fifa 17, CoD: Black Ops 3, CoD MW3(PS3), and Fornite Battle Royale.

Make sure to mention the site and if you want to group up in these games or just want to populate your friends list.

I'd like to achieve the Mass Effect Andromeda multiplayer trophies but your friendship request on PlayStation Network is private or something, it says "at the moment this user doesn't accept friend request"