Add PS4 friends

snakebit10

PSN: mecharobot

I like anime stuff such as JRPGs, Musou and maybe few misc genres. I also play Assassin's Creed, Metal Gear and some platformers like Crash and R&C. Obviously I also like collecting trophies in these. I'll add people as long as they share some similar interests and don't look like they have a bot account.

• 2 weeks later...

PSN: NutellaOrgies

Just leave a note that you're from PSNP.

I'm not much a multiplayer gamer but I like the social media aspect and compare trophies and other things. 

If you do have a game I have and we both don't have the trophy, we could help each other out by boosting it too if you'd like.

Edited by NutellaOrgies

Hey all I’m always looking for new gamers to meet add me TABZ_420 I mainly play COD ww2 zombies, fifa 18 and battlefront 2, but I’m working on assassins creed origins at the mo for my 111 platinum . Just say your from here . 

Edited by TABZ_420

Mazi7ps, add me :) Doing trophy hunts, love following what others do for 100% (activity page), talking about suggestions and opinion about completed games.

Mazi7mp, add me if u love playing mp games as Destiny 2, Fortnite and many more.

Edited by Mazi7ps

PsnID: PLEXTOR08   Add me if you like, I'll accept anyone as long as I know you're from here.

Hello good people of the forum! 21 year old male from the Netherlands here!

I just got Monster Hunter worlds so I'm looking for people to join me for my first playthrough so if you want to play just message me.

I spend most time trophy hunting and am overall more into single player games but I'm always open to play or just chat.

On December 11, 2016 at 4:53 AM, ShadowOfBatman said:

PSN ID: ShadowofBatman

Language: Russian, English

Feel free to add me anytime) But, actually I'm not a multiplayer gamer. I just like to compare trophies with high experience gamers. And also I like discuss video games.

So, if you wanna add me, please don't keep silence. OK?)

P.S. Sorry for my English.

•  

You can look at my trophy list.

Add me. I'm always looking for more new friends to go into battles. Just say your from PSNprofiles.

PSN ID: cyphron_

Would be cool to get some friends here (love the site btw.)

Please say in your friend-request that you're from here :)

Next favorite playstation games will be: Ni No Kuni 2, God of War, Days Gone and TLoU Part 2.

And really looking forward to Spiderman (insomniac is awesome), Death Stranding, Ghost of Tsushima and Dragon Quest XI

Edited by cyphron_
changed my psn id
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...