Add PS4 friends

snakebit10

Hey everyone, I'm a new player really. Looking for people to have on friends list who have conversations about anything gaming related.

The fact that I'm relatively new means I'm willing to take suggestions on anything and everything. I'm just looking for the best experience possible.

I have a huge amount of games so I'm working through them so it would be nice to see what others are working on and helping whenever I can.

PSN: XIRCHRAD-

I'm on whenever I can be. I have a PS3 also so I have to go through a lot of games on that system to at some point.

Thanks. :) 

On 2/13/2017 at 6:42 PM, dmland12 said:

Hey, I wouldn't mind adding a few more friends to my list.  :)

I don't play a lot of MP usually, but I like to see what games other trophy hunters are playing etc.  Just be sure to mention PSNP in the friend request!

It's been over a year since I posted in this thread, but I still wouldn't mind adding a few more friends.  :)

Always interested in playing competitive and cooperative online multiplayer for fun, and having new and friendly in-game leaderboard rivalries. Have almost 400 PS4 games, and though my AAA library is a bit lacking I’m always open to suggestion. I play Spelunky’s daily challenge almost every day and am a good sport when losing at Nidhogg and Nidhogg II. If you send a request, just let me know the who and the why. Thanks, hope we can play soon!

PSN ID: Zondares

Edited by Zondares

Always happy to add friendly people who are fellow trophy hunters.

If we both have a game in common, we can always help each other out! :)

If not, let's just compare and have fun!

Just say 'Hi' and tell me you're from here!

l0fb.gif

PSN ID: SGRevan

Edited by SGRevan

Feel free to add, psn id: LordSlashington

Please say that your from this site though.

I'm pretty straightforward with multiplayer games. I'll hang on to them even after completing, but I rarely go back to them. Current multiplayer games I have that I still need to work on are Destiny 2, Starwars Battlefront 2, Diablo 3, Elder Scrolls Online, among a few others. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...