snakebit10

Add PS4 friends

2,637 posts in this topic

Lilseb93

I do this about every 3-4 months I think. Feel free to add me on PSN. I don't use my PS3 anymore. I play on PS4 and Vita. I'm not really a multiplayer guy. I'm a trophy hunter like everyone else. I'll talk to you if you message me if you don't spam. Just make sure to say "from PSNProfiles" when you add me. 

You can feel free to add me. My PSN username is the same as my forum profile name: ARB1992. Just be sure to let me know that you're from this site/forum before sending a request. In terms of multiplayer games, I play mostly Overwatch. Aside from that, it's primarily single player games.

Edited by Z-Yux

Feel free to add me, I have over 300+ Games we could do boosting each other or other things. Just say your from here PSNprofiles. I have to get PS4 Pro first.

Edited by Nexuds121

Feel free to add me if you like my PSN name is the same as on here i dont play online games most games i play are one player and most of the time im playing Devil May Cry 

but feel free to add me if you like im open to chat ^^ 

just when you message me say where your from =)

Edited by Monokuma_79

AfiqMohd86

Feel free to add me. Just a casual trophy hunter playing on PS3, PS4 and Vita. I'm more single player focused but will occasionally do multiplayer/ co-op games. Be sure to let me know you're from this forum before sending a request. Cheers.

Hey everyone I’m willing to accept any friend request, just make sure to tell me that your from psn profiles, I mainly play SP games but if you have bloodborne or the last of us we can play

PSN jonsnow95

Bump. Friendship is magic <3 Added a few of you and am still looking for active players :3

Edited by PyroSylvir

Hey!! PSN: DrPazuzu. I'll add anyone even if we have no games in common, but I'd love to have friends who can nerd out with me over common and upcoming games. :P Currently trying to free my backlog up of 30+ games until all the new ones come out in the fall.

PSN-ID: Buje-Boy

You can add me if you want. I'm 28 years old, a trophy hunter from germany who likes to play games 'til the very end.

Even if you have no games in common with me, it doesn't matter. 🙂

Edit: It would be cool, if any german players are with you, who can chat and maybe play some games together. 😅

Edited by Buje-Boy

sorry for being late folks! I would also like to leave my id for adds: AlejandroHGi

Thanks!

count me in please :)

PSN ID Phantochi

Just let me know you're from here

PSN : JelliKnight

Fairly new to Playstation...loving it so far!!

Feel free to add me....I play all sorts of multiplayer and singleplayer games.

Hey guys feel free to add me my PSN is baljit007. I mostly play single player games but have multiplayer and co-op games too. Even if you have no games in common add me up I'm sure we can get to play some games together eventually. Trying to clear some of my backlog atm so i can focus on new and upcoming games

Let me know you're from this website. Thanks!

Anybody in Asia (I'm in Korea) who likes Beat 'em ups, shmups, run 'n' guns, fighters or other arcade style games, please add me and we can play online sometime. I have both a ps3 and ps4.

psn: rabidabel33

PSN: BlitZeR_95

Feel free to add me! I'll accept all requests!

I play many games in nearly every genres! We'll most likely have a game in common ;)

i have ps3, vita, ps4 feel free to add, i like having fellow trophy hunters on my list! and just mention this post

Happy Gaming

PSN - Geminix79

Happy to get a few more friends and trophy hunters.

Feel free to add me, just please send me a message to let me know you are from here :)

Favourite games include: Kingdom Hearts 1 - 2, Final Fantasy series, Lego Games and Ps2 Classics.

Geminix79.png

Edited by Geminix79

PSN : VIerkantekiwi69

would like to have new people to trophy hunt with :) so be sure to add me :P.

I'll accept anyone ( though you can say you're from PSNProfiles)

berto64X

i'm regrowing my collection once more, soon i'll get PS Plus and some multiplayer games and i'll redownload Rainbow Six Siege by then but feel free to add anyway. :)

add me too,

Always looking for random people to talk to and game and get reccomendations from

Rage_Beat06

Hey everyone! Feel free to add my new PSN :)! I'm making a fresh start with my game collection so I'm also looking to make some new friends and find some new partners to trophy hunt with!

PSN: AshestoAshes28

Please put 'PSNP' in the friend request as I don't accept blank friend requests!

I love playing single-player games but I do also have some multiplayer games. :) 

Edited by Abbey97

Feel free to add me too. Psn: tuddeee

If you example need decent BF player to your squad, I am your guy 😂