Add PS4 friends

snakebit10

Lilseb93

I do this about every 3-4 months I think. Feel free to add me on PSN. I don't use my PS3 anymore. I play on PS4 and Vita. I'm not really a multiplayer guy. I'm a trophy hunter like everyone else. I'll talk to you if you message me if you don't spam. Just make sure to say "from PSNProfiles" when you add me. 

You can feel free to add me. My PSN username is the same as my forum profile name: ARB1992. Just be sure to let me know that you're from this site/forum before sending a request. In terms of multiplayer games, I play mostly Overwatch. Aside from that, it's primarily single player games.

Edited by Z-Yux

Feel free to add me if you like my PSN name is the same as on here i dont play online games most games i play are one player and most of the time im playing Devil May Cry 

but feel free to add me if you like im open to chat ^^ 

just when you message me say where your from =)

Edited by Monokuma_79

AfiqMohd86

Feel free to add me. Just a casual trophy hunter playing on PS3, PS4 and Vita. I'm more single player focused but will occasionally do multiplayer/ co-op games. Be sure to let me know you're from this forum before sending a request. Cheers.

Hey!! PSN: DrPazuzu. I'll add anyone even if we have no games in common, but I'd love to have friends who can nerd out with me over common and upcoming games. :P Currently trying to free my backlog up of 30+ games until all the new ones come out in the fall.

PSN-ID: Buje-Boy

You can add me if you want. I'm 28 years old, a trophy hunter from germany who likes to play games 'til the very end.

Even if you have no games in common with me, it doesn't matter. ?

Edit: It would be cool, if any german players are with you, who can chat and maybe play some games together. ?

Edited by Buje-Boy

PSN - Geminix79

Happy to get a few more friends and trophy hunters.

Feel free to add me, just please send me a message to let me know you are from here :)

Favourite games include: Kingdom Hearts 1 - 2, Final Fantasy series, Lego Games and Ps2 Classics.

Geminix79.png

Edited by Geminix79

Hey everyone! Feel free to add my new PSN :)! I'm making a fresh start with my game collection so I'm also looking to make some new friends and find some new partners to trophy hunt with!

PSN: AshestoAshes28

Please put 'PSNP' in the friend request as I don't accept blank friend requests!

I love playing single-player games but I do also have some multiplayer games. :) 

Edited by Abbey97