Add PS4 friends

snakebit10

On 8/22/2018 at 7:12 AM, ckygirlie898 said:

Hey everyone feel free to add me, my PSN is ckygirlie898, play a lot of single player and a bit of multiplayer ?

Ah damn, Tomb Raider, Uncharted, GoW, and Horizon? but no Second Son? How's Far Cry 5?

On 7/17/2018 at 10:28 PM, MiSS_CoLouRz said:

PSN: MiSS_CoLouRz 

Want more trophy hunters on my list :)

Hmm, is Six Siege worth getting? Never played a Tom Clancy game. You should totes go back for Horizon's dlc trophies! Ah damn, we're both stuck on that one trophy for Titanfall lol 

• Like 1

PSN: The_Monk_BAD_iT

Hey,
I'm crazy for statistics, [not only in the games]. I like to play Retro Games | Point & Click Adventure | RTS | MMO and Sport games.

I prefer playing firstly because I have fun, secondly for stats, always trying to improve them.

Big fan of:
A.C Milan
Tampa Bay Buccaneers
Tampa Bay Lightning
N.Y Knicks

That's all folks.
sayonara!

- The_Monk_BAD_iT™

1 hour ago, SuzyRed said:

Just stopping by to say Hi. I never posted before but cam here to look up games me and my friends play. I finally signed up.

So Hi!!!! :)

Welcome! Do you want to be my buddy?

Hey! Feel free to add me on PSN and/or Xbox One! I'm always looking to make some new friends and find some great people to chat about games to :)

I mostly play single-player games, but I do have a couple of multiplayer games to play when I get round to them! I love finding a good game/series to get into and I love the sense of adventure you get from playing games!

PSN: AshestoAshes28

Xbox: AshesToAshes97

Please say that your from here though as I don't accept blank friend requests.

Ok, I wanna amend my post.

Obvs, hit me up on PSN (DoctorGameGeek) if you like RPGs.  

But more importantly, hit me up if you feel like sending a message every now and then.  We don't have to chat all the time, but I don't wanna collect a bunch of RPG relationships, only to go forever not interacting with anybody.  Sound good to you?

• Like 2