Add PS4 friends

snakebit10

Hey! Feel free to add me on PSN and/or Xbox One! I'm always looking to make some new friends and find some great people to chat about games to :)

I mostly play single-player games, but I do have a couple of multiplayer games to play when I get round to them! I love finding a good game/series to get into and I love the sense of adventure you get from playing games!

PSN: AshestoAshes28

Xbox: AshesToAshes97

Please say that your from here though as I don't accept blank friend requests.

Ok, I wanna amend my post.

Obvs, hit me up on PSN (DoctorGameGeek) if you like RPGs.  

But more importantly, hit me up if you feel like sending a message every now and then.  We don't have to chat all the time, but I don't wanna collect a bunch of RPG relationships, only to go forever not interacting with anybody.  Sound good to you?

• Like 2

Hi, feel free to add me to on PSN.

Here's my ID: omarbanzai. I don't accept blank requests though.

Just add at least "PSNP" and a couple of words about you, if you feel creative ?

BTW, I'm on the Paris, France time zone (UTC+2).

I mostly play solo games, but I don't mind dabbling in multiplayer games (fighting games, mostly or Overwatch).

Looking forward to chatting/playing with you.

I‘m looking for new PS-Friends, and we can chat something. I love to chat.

I‘m deaf and I‘m from Austria, my main language is german.

I love WWE, TV-shows and I‘m a DCEU- and MCU-beginner.

My PSN-ID : Benjiunkix

feel free to add me :) 

please send me with ‚PSNProfiles‘ in subject and write, why you (want to) add me. :) 

PSN - Travisjamiewyl 

I am 16. From UK, Scotland. I love movies, tv, youtube, multiplayer games and rap music (lil peep is my fav)

My main game is Fortnite like every other edgy teen but also play Overwatch and Rainbow. Up to play anything though if I got it. I accept every friend request, so feel free to add me. I have used this site since I was about 14 but recently made a new account.

Edited by JEDEDIAH

PSN - ShadowHazRD

Pretty new trophy hunter trying to get on some more plats (15  currently), play anything from shooters to indie games and everything in between.

Also enjoy playing multiplayer and am down for it if I have the game. Feel free to send a friend request. :) 

16 hours ago, ShadowHazRD said:

PSN - ShadowHazRD

Pretty new trophy hunter trying to get on some more plats (15  currently), play anything from shooters to indie games and everything in between.

Also enjoy playing multiplayer and am down for it if I have the game. Feel free to send a friend request. :) 

Yo homie send a friend request to me.