Add PS4 friends

2,618 posts in this topic

PSN ID: tjoe1bkhjtqxm

Please text you're from this website 

Psn MarcooW96

If you need help with trophies I have or maybe want to play some coop games 

Playing wildlands atm aswell

PSN: Mardia_

Feel free to add me. I'll be down to help with any game that we have mutually. [Especially fighting game boosting]

Edited by Mardia_

Feel free to add. A low-level trophy hunter, willing to help out in other games if needed. Giant backlog due to the creation of a new profile. Like checking out other peoples statuses and what people are playing. 

Just mention you're from PSN! 

PSN same as my username on here, would love to add people, willing to help with any games if/when I can, or to just chat! Don't have a dedicated headset (I basically only use my earbuds as a mic oops haha). Just mention you're from PSNP and I'll add you :)

Spoiler

I'm a minor (16) so please nobody over 20, sorry, thank you 

Feel free to add me, looking to atleast get 40/50% in games i enjoy, but platting the ones that are doable for me,
we can talk about trophies in common that we need to plat, upcoming games etc etc 

Edited by Dystopia_2B

PsnID: PLEXTOR08

Feel free to add me, I'll accept anyone. I enjoy some lowkey trophy hunting from time to time and currently need some help with Far Cry new dawn but I'm also up for some casual co-op if anyone wants. Just send me a message if you ever want to play. 

MP games I have include: Apex: legends, shadow warrior 2, Dark Souls 1,2 and 3, Bloodborne, Dragons Crown, Borderlands: handsome collection, saints row 4, Sniper elite 4 and a variety of indie games.

PSNID - Mr_McNight 

feel free to add me

no blank friend requests

PSN ID: DNA-VL

Come through and chill!

Not a heavy trophy hunter but i always try to get the plats for games i really like.

So feel free to add me if you want to kick it in a chat or jam some Apex or any other MP games. 

Games i'm currently playing:

Apex Legends, Devil May Cry V, The Division 2 and Fortnite

Edited by DNA-VL

Always willing to add new and friendly people.

Just say you're from here.. ^_^

william-powell-wink-gif.gif

PSN ID: Aponac1987. (Old ID - no longer available)

PSN ID: JoaLoft

Happy to add both male and female gamers to my group, even with a real-name request. I try to strike a balance between both groups, so both are very much welcome!

Edited by JoaLoft

I'ma just bump myself up here,

PSN - EmperorRyoku

I made the decision to start up a new account about 2-3 years ago, and I'm planning on replaying most of the games I have for a shallow boost in ego, just so I can replat them again 😂. Don't judge me, lmao.

Just leave me a message saying you're from PSNP, and I'll accept. I'll even help you boost, (depending if I have the game or not)

PSN - WhiteDragonAura

Not really a fan of co-ops, but feel free to add me if you like stuff like anime and JRPGs.  I always like meeting new people. :)

PSN ID:SJ_khalid

I'd love to help others to achieve plats if possible 😄

Hi guys I am new to the site looking for new friends to compare trophies and help when needed for trophies 

My PSN ID IS lx_Will-1981_xl

Because i am also a memeber of this comunity i think i should share some of my friendship and experience in gaming with the others , actually i think this is also my first post on the psnprofiles forum , the first but not the last , a nice start and also a nice welcome to all those willing to add me in their virtual friends list! Best regards to everyone !!!

https://psnprofiles.com/RawManiaC90

Feel free to add me The-Enraged-One,new account so slowly working through a backlog.

Edited by The-Enraged-One

Dear sir or madam, fell free to add me.

PSN: sanctusLight

Games: Mostly RPGs

Languages: German,English,Nihongo (only a little) (I am much better at understanding and speaking than to write)

Age 34