snakebit10

Add PS4 friends

2,615 posts in this topic

PSN: KaiserVendrix

Just looking for some new friends, ideally someone to have regular conversation about just about anything. Not just someone who on my list and never talks. 

Just say you are from PSNP and I hope we get on. :) 

Hey feel free to add me 😀

I mostly play single player games, but I do have some MP games. I'd like to have some fellow trophy hunters on my FL to help with those annoying multiplayer trophies.

Tylernol-3

Edited by Tylernol-3

I've sent out six friend requests. Four of them remain unanswered, even though the players earned trophies since then. What's the fucking point? Over a year ago I already mentioned that nothing ever materializes here. This thread is completely useless. :facepalm:

Hey guys 👋🏼 Looking for trophy hunting friends to hangout and chat in parties while we trophy hunt! Psn is dawnofthedead34 😃

10 hours ago, Angelo Urkel said:

I've sent out six friend requests. Four of them remain unanswered, even though the players earned trophies since then. What's the fucking point? Over a year ago I already mentioned that nothing ever materializes here. This thread is completely useless. :facepalm:

I’ll add ya what’s your psn?

Adding new friends on psn. I play all kinds of games, indies, multiplayers, single. Currently playing a plagues take. But could also be Destiny 😅

Jait send a request. Or if you can’t find me on psn for the weird writing. Just message here :) 

PSN ID: PoohBearQuixote

I am looking to add new friends since I bought my PS4 recently.

I tend to play solo games, specially RPGs, since I dont´t usually have time to play online in a regular way.  Feel free to add saying that you come from this page :D

15 hours ago, Angelo Urkel said:

Responses are going to be highly dependant on the individual receiving them. Personally I've had great success from this thread; it's not useless at all. Certainly a "your results may vary" thread, but not a useless one.

Hello! Like everyone else, I’m looking for new friends, but ones that I might actually chat with here and there. So please add me if that’s what you’re looking for. 😊

I’m mainly into single player games at the moment, having recently finished The Witcher 3’s main story and taking a break from that to work on Far Cry Primal. 

My PSN ID: Mayellie. Please no blank requests! 😄

Not sure if I should be posting here as I have 250 friends and only talk to five on occasion. I guess you could say I’m on a permanent quest to see how many “friends” I can collect so if you’re cool with being a part of that add me.

I’m kidding about half of the stuff I wrote, I’ll let you guys figure out which half that is.

PSN: bloodrive65

Feel free to add me. 

Mainly play RPG's, FPS & Open World style games.

Hi. Looking for friends to play games with. Check my list of games.

Psn: Wikkibur

We can help each other if we got the same games (boosting).

Hello,recently back into collecting trophies. Made a fresh account,feel free to add me. I play a whole lot of everything but dont like a empty list of friends! One goal is to have one friend from each country! PSN-TheButtFister

10 minutes ago, TheButtFister said:

Hello,recently back into collecting trophies. Made a fresh account,feel free to add me. I play a whole lot of everything but dont like a empty list of friends! One goal is to have one friend from each country! PSN-TheButtFister

Consider your PSN account been banned very shortly. The name violates Sony's ToS. And why would anybody add you anyway? You don't have any trophies. Smells like troll spirit™.

Edited by El Duderino

If anyone wants to add me IGN: Sora760

Currently playing Final Fantasy 10. 

Trying to plat Mass Effect Andromeda.

Edited by Sora760

On 30-6-2019 at 1:49 AM, El Duderino said:

I've noticed people sometimes mass-accept friend requests. They let them accumulate, and then accept all of them in one go once they feel like it. So it depends on how people approach friend requests.

I tend to accept them instantly, or asap at least. If I'm focusing on getting a difficult trophy, it could take me longer before I accept them, but I usually don't delete requests or delete someone from my list, unless you're (generally speaking) very toxic, rude or if you behave very inappropiately.

In short: don't be a dick or a bitch, and you're good in my book. Very easy rules, right? It's called "having had a proper upbringing".

I know I posted it before in this thread, I believe, unless there are other "PS4 Friends" threads, but I'll put my info down below again for anyone who wants to add me:

PSN: JoaLoft

I love adding both male and female gamers (including real-name requests), especially if you play various game(s) genres and you love the occasional platinum trophy. Don't have to be hardcore, just be genuinely invested in gaming. ;)

Hey there, 

I'm looking for some new friends to play or chat with. 

I like to compare trophys or games, talking about that nice RPG coming soon or just relax and play. 

I own a ps3, ps4 and a vita.

Feel free to add me: IGN Ryouku__92

Would be nice if u could tell that your from this site at least :). 

While my wife's away on holiday I feel lonely, so I would like to have a pixelated number higher than what it is currently in my playstation, so I know there are people online on the other end. 

As well as I will be diving into some MP games, so might be great to find someone to play with. 

PS4 only. Don't got the time for others and PS5's backwards compatibility will take care of the rest.

IGN: iamvolfy

Hello everyone! First time i'm posting here, though been on the website for a while. I'm down to find some people that might want to send occasional messages, and maybe be useful to each other for future boosting =). It's fun falling into clique's with routine people to play/talk with. You can check my profile out and see if play similar games if you'd like, though I play a variety of games, basically whatever might interest me. If I'm playing a game you needs help on I don't mind lending a hand (gamefly rentals so they tend to fly back soon as theyre done).  PSN : Atom1cMoose - EST -5 - just add psnp buds in the message or something, I ignore blanks as spam friend requests has become a thing!

PSN: CraigCKN

Just purged my PSN profile of people who are "offline" for months so looking to add some new people.

Just finished the brilliant Wolfenstein Youngblood so moving onto World War Z now :)

Psn: thefinalboss_666 

System: Ps4 only

Make sure to include that you're from psnp.

I play a bit of everything, let's chat in party, compare trophies or whatever. 

420 friendly

Edited by thefinalboss_666

SepticPhlegm

I mostly play zombie horror survival games aswell as Japanese games.

Please add me if you want to.