Add PS4 friends

snakebit10

PSN: ZoutjeNL

Dutch completionist/platinum hunter. Love to talk about trophies or games anyday. I am originally from the PC so unfortunately I don't have many friends to play with. Working on the last of us right now so wouldn't mind some more friends to do factions. Some of my favourite games are: Soulsborne games, Action/adventure games, FPS, RPGS. 

Please mention that you are from PSN, thanks! 

• Like 1

PSN ID: WhiteDragonAura

I'm a single player gamer, but I'm also good for an occasional msg back and forth during a game break, just discussing topics like anime or other entertainment.  Lately I've been running into a lot of folks that just want to have a good convo in-between games.  Feel free to send me a request anytime (just write "PSNP" in the box so I know you're not a total rando. :lol:)

• Like 3

PSN ID: PLEXTOR08      

Feel free to add me ?

Hello, good people of the forum! 

I mostly play single player (J)rpg's and indies but I do have some more mainstream stuff such as Dark Souls 1/2/3, Borderlands 3, Resident Evil 5/ revelations 2 and Remnant: from the ashes.

I'll accept any requests as long as you mention that you're from psnprofiles. 

PLEXTOR08.png

Edited by PLEXTOR08
  • Like 1

PSN: KaiserVendrix

I'd like a little more then just "PSNP" in the request if possible? Maybe asking a question or something? Just so I know you actually want to talk.

Hey! I'm mainly looking for some people who actually want to have a talk about games and maybe even play some together, shocking I know. I'm not going to help you boost up the number of your friends list, I don't understand people like that. So if you want to maybe make a decent friend, go ahead and add me =P