Lijon88

Online Trophies still avaiable in Feb 2021??

13 posts in this topic

I’m looking to play some exclusive for vita in 2021 that i havent played yet and i found this game. Any onecan confirme how is online situation? Servers are still open and all online teophies avaiable? 

Servers are still up :)

They were still up a couple of months ago when i decided to get my remaining trophies.

Still available. Grabbed the 50 online races today (well, actually yesterday ;))

On 2021-05-08 at 6:16 PM, ConAir said:

Still available. Grabbed the 50 online races today (well, actually yesterday ;))

Is this the only Online trophy in the game, or are there others?

Thank you!

Posted (edited)

31 minutes ago, Tidus755 said:

Thank you!

There are several online trophies, but most of them don't require to play with other persons. They simply require to stay connected to the internet since you need to beat ghosts and things like that.

Edited by Lance_87

14 online trophy's are listed on pstrophy's website.

3 hours ago, Tidus755 said:

Thank you!

There are 14 but the game also features like Team Vision that won't work without an online connection.

Before you start any race at all you need to check in with Team Vision daily for free credits which helps to get the Filthy VIP Trophy. Use your credits after you received this Trophy. When it comes to the online Trophies, a few of them you need to boost like the two viral Trophies, playing with a friend, VIP/Spotlight, Ghost Battles (tip: download a Ghost with a high Level, race and than retry the race over and over again. You will reach level a lot quicker.

Others you can on your own like 50 online races (you can start the online race without another player).

Thanks guys. So I can assume the servers are still running at the moment? Is online available from the start? I'd like to clear them asap when I start the game

How many people do you need to boost the online trophies for this game?

1 hour ago, willmill97 said:

How many people do you need to boost the online trophies for this game?

1 person because you need to play with a friend & win 50 online battles, everything else can be done solo. (it's also useful if a friend gets the devil's gift but that can be obtained in ghost battles) 

1 hour ago, MickeyMixLipa said:

1 person because you need to play with a friend & win 50 online battles, everything else can be done solo. (it's also useful if a friend gets the devil's gift but that can be obtained in ghost battles) 

50 online battles can be done solo.