TRUNKS THE WARRIOR OF HOPE last DLC

Neme-ita

I am a little surprised by the interest this board is showing for this DLC. I hope the numbers lead Bandai Namco to bring another game or at least get a solid Season 2 DLC. Seeing as they don't think about trophies, I am thinking new game is best.

A season 2 could easily be 1) Destroyer Tournament 2) Zamasu 3) Tournament of Power.

Trunks hair better be blue this time.

It's bizarre to focus on a storyline that doesn't involve Kakarot (character), despite it being an important one for the overall story that Kakarot (game) covers. While I'm very fond of "The History of Trunks", an adaptation of "Bardock - The Father of Goku" would have made more sense.

"New story arc" implies this DLC, unlike the other two, will actually follow the source material, which is great and needs to be the case, because 1. the base game's story follows the source material, and 2. its story is an expansion of the story told in the base game. While the story told in the first and second DLC are linked to the series after the storyline DBZ:K's covers, it was still odd to give them an original story that doesn't follow the source, which resulted in a general dichotomy between them and the base game and now the final DLC. This particular Trunks based DLC, however, needs to follow the source material.

• Like 1

• 3 months later...