Instant Service trophy description changed?

CoolDust

Been grinding out trying to get the Instant Service trophy and just noticed that the description now reads "Attach drones to 3 rivals with the Boxmobile in an online match" and no longer has any mention of it being in one activation.

I've attached 6 drones in one match and no trophy so it's not currently working like that but maybe it's something they are changing with the next patch perhaps? 

Party Animal has also been changed to a match and not a single activation potentially.

Edited by CoolDust
Added detail for another trophy that's also been potentially changed.

1 hour ago, breakXedge said:

My game just updated and the description says:

Asign drones to 3 enemies with the boxmobile in a match. (spanish, translated to english)

Can anyone confirm?

My game updated also, and after restarting the game and syncing trophies, I still have the "in a single use" in my description. Don't have time to try in a match until later tonight, though.

4 hours ago, DangerSpice said:

My game updated also, and after restarting the game and syncing trophies, I still have the "in a single use" in my description. Don't have time to try in a match until later tonight, though.

Won't get the chance to try until tomorrow, hoping it's changed because I've spent over 10 hours on Instant Service and I've given up for now.

Edit: 

Managed to squeeze in a game just there, attached the drones to 5 different people and no trophy so it doesn't appear to be changed. ?

Edited by CoolDust

14 hours ago, CoolDust said:

Won't get the chance to try until tomorrow, hoping it's changed because I've spent over 10 hours on Instant Service and I've given up for now.

Edit: 

Managed to squeeze in a game just there, attached the drones to 5 different people and no trophy so it doesn't appear to be changed. 1f44e.png

Thanks for testing!