Nightstream88

Senran Kagura & Neptunia Crossover

101 posts in this topic

Wow, a crossover of two series that both feature scantily clad women with exaggerated... features?

I’m sure this will be amazing ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

After the DLC on PBS, it was only natural that something like this could happen. Ah yes, please don't be censored indeed.

Spoiler Alert: It'll be censored 

I don't mind if it is censored (I will simply suffer in silence at the corner), but please let it come to Europe and if it is possible, without any content cut out.

Probably should have went with the Nintendo Switch since it seems like Nintendo doesn't care as much about censorship considering they allowed games like Gun Gun pixies and Waifu Uncovered onto the system.

Hype!

I fucking love these shame games! Might as well get one of them before this game comes out :D 

Posted (edited)

Wasn't even aware of this.

Guessing this will be censored, though.

And even if it's uncensored on PC, shame it won't come to GOG either as the Senran Kagura devs are pretty anal about removing DRM. :/

Edited by Jigsy1

Don’t want to quote that massive post above me, but yea this looks pretty noice. Gonna try it for sure.

Hope the other girls arent locked behind dlc. But either wau, I'm hyped. 

Posted (edited)

Definitely hyped for this, but I'm just going to wait until it comes to GOG (if it ever does).

Edited by Jigsy1

Looking really good so far. I really like how the Neptunia girls look in this more shinobi-oriented outing. I'm not too familiar with Neptunia myself but the transition of their designs into the world of Senran Kagura looks cool.

I see we have two major factions, one largely comprised of Neptunia girls and the other with the Senran Kagura girls, but there's alñso going to be a third faction as well? Really interested to see what they're going to include there. Obviously, it's going to be plot-related, but I am interested to see what kind of extra characters we get from there.

■ Characters: Buinokuni (Baacha School)

Yuuki (voiced by Miku Itou)
Senran-Nin-Nin-Ninja-Taisen-Neptune-Shou

A ninja who serves Princes Aaru. Despite being positive and calm at all times, she loses her composure when it comes to Princes Aaru.

She has been Princess Aaru’s attendant since she was a child, and the two have a sisterly relationship.

↑ Especially if they're going to look like this. <3

Thanks for mentioning me here, @MossyOakRcn42.

Posted (edited)

I added this to my play-asia wish list when it first popped up, i might just order a Japan copy. outside of any censorship my only complaint is no Ikaruga.

Edited by Void

39 minutes ago, Void said:

I added this to my play-asia wish list when it first popped up, i might just order a Japan copy. outside of any censorship my only complaint is no Ikaruga.

Wait... so only 4 leaders in Senran Kagura will be in this game? That's a little bit sad.

On 07/03/2021 at 11:23 AM, Katt said:

After the DLC on PBS, it was only natural that something like this could happen. Ah yes, please don't be censored indeed.

What DLC was that? I played and finished PBS not too long ago and I'm hoping I didn't miss something great.

1 hour ago, Astray404 said:

Wait... so only 4 leaders in Senran Kagura will be in this game? That's a little bit sad.

i agree, 8 characters is not bad but i do think a few more would have been better.

if they actually gonna charge to get the rest of the senran girls into a senran game, boy thatll be some dumb shit