Senran Kagura & Neptunia: Ninja Wars

Wasn't even aware of this.

Guessing this will be censored, though.

And even if it's uncensored on PC, shame it won't come to GOG either as the Senran Kagura devs are pretty anal about removing DRM. :/

Edited by Jigsy1
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...

Looking really good so far. I really like how the Neptunia girls look in this more shinobi-oriented outing. I'm not too familiar with Neptunia myself but the transition of their designs into the world of Senran Kagura looks cool.

I see we have two major factions, one largely comprised of Neptunia girls and the other with the Senran Kagura girls, but there's alñso going to be a third faction as well? Really interested to see what they're going to include there. Obviously, it's going to be plot-related, but I am interested to see what kind of extra characters we get from there.

■ Characters: Buinokuni (Baacha School)

Yuuki (voiced by Miku Itou)
Senran-Nin-Nin-Ninja-Taisen-Neptune-Shou

A ninja who serves Princes Aaru. Despite being positive and calm at all times, she loses her composure when it comes to Princes Aaru.

She has been Princess Aaru’s attendant since she was a child, and the two have a sisterly relationship.

↑ Especially if they're going to look like this. <3

Thanks for mentioning me here, @MossyOakRcn42.

• Like 4

• 4 weeks later...
39 minutes ago, Void said:

I added this to my play-asia wish list when it first popped up, i might just order a Japan copy. outside of any censorship my only complaint is no Ikaruga.

Wait... so only 4 leaders in Senran Kagura will be in this game? That's a little bit sad.

On 07/03/2021 at 11:23 AM, Katt said:

After the DLC on PBS, it was only natural that something like this could happen. Ah yes, please don't be censored indeed.

What DLC was that? I played and finished PBS not too long ago and I'm hoping I didn't miss something great.