Senran Kagura & Neptunia: Ninja Wars

I'm personally looking forward to it.

Though some Nep fans i know said they'll wait for more info on it.

Also looking forward to what the CPU's outfits will look like when they aren't transformed.

Fun fact the game used to be known as Game e-Ninja Neptune or that's what they turned that game into.

Edited by Tosmasta00

• 3 weeks later...

Senran Nin Nin Ninja Taisen Neptune: Shoujo-tachi no Kyouen "Nep Nep Ninja TV #1" Video (credit to Gematsu)

Nep-Nep-Ninja_06-04-21.jpg

Compile Heart has released the first in a series of short videos for Senran Nin Nin Ninja Taisen Neptune: Shoujo-tachi no Kyouen dubbed “Nep Nep Ninja TV.” The first video introduces the skill sets of the four Konparyuu Ninja: Purple Heart, White Heart, Green Heart, and Black Heart.

Senran Nin Nin Ninja Taisen Neptune: Shoujo-tachi no Kyouen is due out for PlayStation 4 on August 26 in Japan. Read more about the game here.

Watch the video below.

SOURCE: https://www.gematsu.com/2021/06/senran-nin-nin-ninja-taisen-neptune-shoujo-tachi-no-kyouen-nep-nep-ninja-tv-1-video

Edited by MossyOakRcn42
  • Like 2

@MossyOakRcn42 It would be nice if they add more SK characters (especially my waifu Hikage), but since there are lots of SK characters, literally a lot (5*5 basic characters plus New Link characters), I wonder if there will be an online character vote or something similar to let players decide :popcorn:

Edited by Astray404

not surprised Senran Kagura PBS have multiple crossover including valkyrie dive, dead or alive 5, Super Sonico and Hyperdimensions Neptunia series, so I assume the SK will do something similar.

after i seen the main characters in this game kinda had me worried.... guess the rest of the SK girls to be locked behind a paid DLC.... Please Let Minori and Hibari from Senran Kagura a free playable characters at least ?

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Yuuki is looking mighty good already. Anything catgirl-related is an instant win for me. xD

I wonder if Mirai is going to be included as well. I kinda have my doubts about whether if they're going to include all of the girls from both franchises into the game. Already have Asuka there, but if they add main SK waifu Mirai to the game, then I'm going to be more than happy. :D

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Honor_Hand said:

Yuuki is looking mighty good already. Anything catgirl-related is an instant win for me. xD

I wonder if Mirai is going to be included as well. I kinda have my doubts about whether if they're going to include all of the girls from both franchises into the game. Already have Asuka there, but if they add main SK waifu Mirai to the game, then I'm going to be more than happy. :D

HAHA, I would just want to see Ikaruga myself but if they go more for the non-main characters then Souji/Soji. Still does look good and I might go a head and import a copy as the US loves to censor things.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Void said:

HAHA, I would just want to see Ikaruga myself but if they go more for the non-main characters then Souji/Soji. Still does look good and I might go a head and import a copy as the US loves to censor things.

The odds are this was toned down during pre-production so all versions will be the same.

• Like 1

Senran Kagura x Neptunia looks to be fun and that Ninja Meditation mini-game is funny but hopefully you can use other characters for that mini-game. My favorite characters is in the game but I wonder if the CPUs's base forms will be playable or be some kind of skins. If they added other SK/Neptunia characters, then I hope one of them(from each series) is Kagura and Uzume.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, The Arizona Ranger said:

Nice, new enemy types like Skeleton Soldiers and Gray Fox lookalikes? Why do I get a feeling the next guest character is a Female version of Raiden or Gray Fox from Metal Gear?

That chibi of Asuka looks cute.

• Like 2