Senran Kagura & Neptunia: Ninja Wars

1 hour ago, TheAbyssWalker61 said:

Sony needs to move on to Japan, many of the old fans like me we are tired of the same third action cinematic over the shoulder game, Sega did the same and they went to bankrupt because of americanization, California shouldn't exist honestly i hate that state, the sjw  are the most miserable losers ever , i hope all japanese developers can fuck off Sony and they in some moment will have to think that they are doing wrong, west it's full of cry babies, the stupid democracy utopia idea it's ruining all entertainment, if we don't fight we are fucked up...

As someone who lives in Cucklafornia...........Please get me the hell out of here lol 

• Like 2

On 7/28/2021 at 9:02 PM, Undead Wolf said:

Guys, the game is a PlayStation exclusive and thus has been designed from the ground up with Sony's censorship policy in mind. In that sense it *is* censored. We'll never know what could have made its way into the game if the developers had the freedom to make whatever they wanted. Since this isn't coming out on other platforms (which is stupid), obviously there's not going to be any comparisons to point to and say definitively that "X was toned down" or "X was removed from the game", but it'll definitely be tame when compared to the SK games that came out before the censorship policy was introduced, of that I have no doubt. If you really care about censorship, these kinds of sanitised "Sony approved" releases aren't worth supporting with your money. You're just sending the message that you're okay with it. If you *really* want to play it despite all that, I would suggest getting a used copy, but ultimately it's your money and you can do what you like with it.

now that is hilarious i needed a good laugh. shit like this is why i love the ignored user function you dont see pointless spewing from some stranger. oh btw so what. 

Edited by M1138147
wrong word

2 hours ago, TheAbyssWalker61 said:

Sony needs to move on to Japan, many of the old fans like me we are tired of the same third action cinematic over the shoulder game, Sega did the same and they went to bankrupt because of americanization, California shouldn't exist honestly i hate that state, the sjw  are the most miserable losers ever , i hope all japanese developers can fuck off Sony and they in some moment will have to think that they are doing wrong, west it's full of cry babies, the stupid democracy utopia idea it's ruining all entertainment, if we don't fight we are fucked up...

Sony has a large stake in the anime industry and I suspect many companies and developers want access to their resources. Their current CEO has wanted multimedia IPs both Live Action and Animated. So that's going to be a very appealing setup for an IP that hopes to get an anime adaptation or gets turned into a game.

Sony currently owns the distribution rights to the previous senran kagura anime.

Edited by Sendai-Horatio

8 hours ago, Sendai-Horatio said:

Sony has a large stake in the anime industry and I suspect many companies and developers want access to their resources. Their current CEO has wanted multimedia IPs both Live Action and Animated. So that's going to be a very appealing setup for an IP that hopes to get an anime adaptation or gets turned into a game.

Sony currently owns the distribution rights to the previous senran kagura anime.

The anime it's very hot but with games it's different, i can't understand why with games sex it's bad except if it's the gorilla Abby getting dumped by buttsecks, i hope Xbox can give them a strong competence to start listen to us as players 

Edited by TheAbyssWalker61

17 minutes ago, TheAbyssWalker61 said:

The anime it's very hot but with games it's different, i can't understand why with games sex it bad except if it's the gorilla Abby getting dumped by buttsecks, i hope Xbox can give them a strong competence to start listen to us as players 

I dunno dude, they're funding a Neptunia and Senran crossover and are releasing it worldwide, I'm pretty sure that counts as listening.

Now the question is, the gameplay going to be worth it or if it's going to be the same tired gameplay that they've been using for nearly a decade? Because while they are easy platinums, they can get incredibly boring.

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Sendai-Horatio said:

I dunno dude, they're funding a Neptunia and Senran crossover and are releasing it worldwide, I'm pretty sure that counts as listening.

Now the question is, the gameplay going to be worth it or if it's going to be the same tired gameplay that they've been using for nearly a decade? Because while they are easy platinums, they can get incredibly boring.

I'm talking to listen to real fans, me , us, not the same 8 hippies on Twitter crying or the fools with no life of resetera that's it.

For me are not boring , are good games with good female characters that's it, FIFA , AC and COD are the same fucking garbage all the time and people still enjoy that games so.. 

Sony it's going to change that , they can't be like that always we are in 2021 it's not normal to get offended for sexy things and not for a headshot in the head or guts splatter all over the place 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

@The Arizona Ranger Oof, a friend shared that with me the other idea. Admittedly, Yuuki is looking mighty fine right there, from both T&A perspectives. ? Oh, ah-- And her moveset looks just as great. I really like the animations of her with those metal claws. Really fits the character's theme. ?

• Like 2

On 3/7/2021 at 0:34 PM, ShonenCat said:

A Senran Kagura and Neptunia crossover is a godlike concept... too bad it has to release now of all years and on a Sony platform to boot. Who knows, it might not even get localized like Disgaea 6 and Mary Skelter 2. If anyone thinks Sony/PS HQ isn’t going to take a red marker to this, you’re dead wrong. They’ll be fine combing thru the whole thing. It baffles me both Marvelous and Idea Factory to this day still choose to put up with Sony’s nonsense. Purple Heart’s outfit is already looking more “covered up” but that could just be the ninja aesthetic too. Still, Tamsoft best rename themselves to Tamesoft :awesome:

Will this game still be fun? Probably. But I feel a great injustice in the works. A crossover like this has so much going for it, but Sony in the long run is only going to restrict what it’s fully capable of. I hope I’m wrong and that it releases the way it was originally envisioned. I want this to be good and for both franchises to retain the glorious fanservice they’re known for.

Could be due to the fact that you don't know the inner workings of the business and only spew second-hand information about "Censorship"

Maybe, just maybe, they're in the know and maybe, just maybe, that this is not a Sony decision. Could be an ESRB thing. Could be a developer thing. Not like you'd know if it was censored or not w/o social media. Social media is the death of gaming. 

Also, if I didn't do this whole gaming thing as a business, I wouldn't touch this trash.

Speaking of which, now I'm going to state the reason I'm on here. 

Anybody got a good place to buy the Limited Edition? Play-Asia is out of stock, Amazon.co.jp overcharges than what the site promises, and Gen requires convoluted kana and you have to have a zipcode in JP to deliver to.

On 7/29/2021 at 10:28 PM, TheAbyssWalker61 said:

I'm talking to listen to real fans, me , us, not the same 8 hippies on Twitter crying or the fools with no life of resetera that's it.

For me are not boring , are good games with good female characters that's it, FIFA , AC and COD are the same fucking garbage all the time and people still enjoy that games so.. 

Sony it's going to change that , they can't be like that always we are in 2021 it's not normal to get offended for sexy things and not for a headshot in the head or guts splatter all over the place 

No, its a series that has been retconned and flanderized into oblivion. The sales charts alone show that Neptunia is spiritually dead. I find it amusing that people expect a crossover between a spiritually dead series and a literally dead series to somehow revitalize either.

Here's a better idea: Stick to the gaming, anime and otaku satire that is your identity, Neptunia. Stop ruining once great characters.

Again though, any good place to get a Limited Edition?