Senran Kagura & Neptunia: Ninja Wars

It's launch day for the Japanese version of the game!

@Nightstream88 Also, Amazon has updated their page with a new release date for the Western version of the game (October 26th, 2021), so can you update the thread title or the OP to reflect the updated release date? See below:

gmeEnfX.jpg

More Images (credit to Amazon):

81aOMhP8oQL._SL1500_.jpg

91nZa3Sg7NL._SL1500_.jpg

811AdqqzN4L._SL1500_.jpg

81LqZ555RSL._SL1500_.jpg

81FFf9Br5sL._SL1500_.jpg

81r0Fd18f8L._SL1500_.jpg

814PibcSjGL._SL1500_.jpg

81JthxfdDUL._SL1500_.jpg

81ScopA00iL._SL1500_.jpg

810LuR-TljL._SL1500_.jpg

Edited by The Arizona Ranger
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I ordered the Limited Edition and just got an email saying that the Limited Edition is delayed until 11/8. No big deal the kicker is they are sending me a code

for the full game digitally so I can play it on release. If I have to cancel though they will charge me for the digital copy though unless I cancel before 10/25.

Due to worldwide supply chain and freight congestion issues, it will take longer than anticipated to prepare your Neptunia x SENRAN KAGURA: Ninja Wars Limited Edition. We’re working hard to ensure you receive your Limited Edition as soon as possible, but unfortunately the shipping date for Limited Editions will be pushed back.

Original ship date: 10/26/2021
NEW Expected ship date: 11/08/2021

We sincerely apologize for this delay.

We know you’d like to play the game at launch, so we’ll be sending a digital code for Neptunia x SENRAN KAGURA: Ninja Wars via email by Friday, 10/28. You can redeem the code on the North American PSN store so can still play the game while you wait for your physical copy to arrive with the Limited Edition.

NOTE: Once your game code has been sent, we cannot provide a full refund. Instead we will deduct $49.99 (the price of the game) from the refund total.
*If you'd like to a FULL REFUND on your order, you must cancel it via a support ticket at http://store.ifi.games/support/ before 10/25.

If you have any further questions, you can respond directly to this email.

Thank you very much for your patience, and we hope you have a nice day!

Support: http://store.ifi.games/support/

Have a great day!

40 minutes ago, Void said:

I ordered the Limited Edition and just got an email saying that the Limited Edition is delayed until 11/8. No big deal the kicker is they are sending me a code

for the full game digitally so I can play it on release. If I have to cancel though they will charge me for the digital copy though unless I cancel before 10/25.

Due to worldwide supply chain and freight congestion issues, it will take longer than anticipated to prepare your Neptunia x SENRAN KAGURA: Ninja Wars Limited Edition. We’re working hard to ensure you receive your Limited Edition as soon as possible, but unfortunately the shipping date for Limited Editions will be pushed back.

Original ship date: 10/26/2021
NEW Expected ship date: 11/08/2021

We sincerely apologize for this delay.

We know you’d like to play the game at launch, so we’ll be sending a digital code for Neptunia x SENRAN KAGURA: Ninja Wars via email by Friday, 10/28. You can redeem the code on the North American PSN store so can still play the game while you wait for your physical copy to arrive with the Limited Edition.

NOTE: Once your game code has been sent, we cannot provide a full refund. Instead we will deduct $49.99 (the price of the game) from the refund total.
*If you'd like to a FULL REFUND on your order, you must cancel it via a support ticket at http://store.ifi.games/support/ before 10/25.

If you have any further questions, you can respond directly to this email.

Thank you very much for your patience, and we hope you have a nice day!

Support: http://store.ifi.games/support/

Have a great day!

That's cool of them to do - topnotch customer service right there, and I respect them for it. The Collector's Edition looks gorgeous but is unfortunately out of my price range at the moment. I happy for anyone who's able to snag a copy for themselves though. :)

• 4 months later...
On 7/29/2021 at 8:49 PM, Sendai-Horatio said:

Sony has a large stake in the anime industry and I suspect many companies and developers want access to their resources. Their current CEO has wanted multimedia IPs both Live Action and Animated. So that's going to be a very appealing setup for an IP that hopes to get an anime adaptation or gets turned into a game.

Sony currently owns the distribution rights to the previous senran kagura anime.

And Hyperdimension Neptunia. They own Funimation now.