Red Brick Trophy (“Red Leader”) Not Popping

The game seems to have glitched on me. I have purchased all red bricks and the trophy did not pop upon buying the last one. I continued on with the story and completed everything in the game in hopes it would unlock when the game percentage hit 100% completion. The trophy “Force Is Strong With This One” did unlock when I completed the game but the red bricks trophy did not. How could I have 100% completion if I haven’t purchased all the red bricks, right? 

I have tried the following without success:

• Went to D’Qar, just behind where you spawn, there is a guy behind glass sells the bricks and looked there but it shows I have purchased them all.
  • I also turned them all off and then turned them on again (via the little green check mark over their logo).
  • Closed my game and logged back into it numerous times.
  • Shut down my console and restarted it numerous times. 
  • Deleted the game file off the PS4 and downloaded it again.

Sadly after all that I am still missing the “Red Leader” trophy and have an ugly 97% trophy score ? 

Did anyone else have this issue and if so, how did you resolve it?

Edited by Registered_User

On 3/8/2021 at 5:15 PM, gouldy_ftw said:

Have you double checked that you have bought all the red bricks?

Yes I have purchased all the red bricks via the character wheel and gone to D’Qar to talk to the guy behind the glass who sells them and it also shows there that I have purchased them all. I edited my original post, above, for more clarity.

Edited by Registered_User

Sorry to hear. You seem not to be the only one with the problem:

https://www.playstationtrophies.org/forum/topic/282953-red-leader-trophy-glitch-ps4/

https://www.xboxachievements.com/forum/topic/439383-red-leader-not-unlocking/?tab=comments#comment-6316885

But it seems there's not really a solution... In the PS forum someone suggests buying/selecting them via the character wheel, but I doubt it'll help you out and your sole option is to play through the game once again.