Level 51 trophy is glitched

Varhur

I was doing Underdome with the low lvl host method on split screen and managed to complete a challenge that made me lvl up and I did reach lvl 51. Thing is, no trophy. At all. No late pop, just no trophy at all. I seriously don't wanna lvl up another character to lvl 51, so if anyone knows how to fix it, I'll be happy.

EDIT: Managed to quit the game and reach lvl 51 in Knoxx DLC, thankfully it popped right after finishing mission with finding Scooter. No idea if trophy gets messy when you lvl up in split screen, on 2nd controller, without going into T-Bone Junction or whatever. Be careful y'all or you'll be stuck doing Merchant of Death method for a few hours...

Edited by Varhur

Just now, HuntingFever said:

The Underdome doesn't count for shit, which is why you can't anything except the Moxxi trophies whilst playing it.

I finished the challenge for electric kills while doing the arenas, which gave me that xp that led me to lvling up.

1 minute ago, Varhur said:

I finished the challenge for electric kills while doing the arenas, which gave me that xp that led me to lvling up.

True but you still can't get any non-underdome related trophies whilst playing it (unless they changed something on the quiet with the latest patch).

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.

Just now, HuntingFever said:

True but you still can't get any non-underdome related trophies whilst playing it.

Well, that I didn't know of, I just thought that there's no reliable source to get any trophies outside of Underdome, not that Underdome straight up blocks them from popping. Btw, if I do lvl up while in Underdome, is lvl 61 trophy going to get messed up? Or as long as I lvl up outside of it, it's all fine?

14 minutes ago, Varhur said:

Well, that I didn't know of, I just thought that there's no reliable source to get any trophies outside of Underdome, not that Underdome straight up blocks them from popping. Btw, if I do lvl up while in Underdome, is lvl 61 trophy going to get messed up? Or as long as I lvl up outside of it, it's all fine?

History is just going to repeat itself if you try and level up again inside the Underdome so don't waste your time, get the rank and other related trophies out of the way first then do the Underdome trophies.

The Underdome should be the absolute last thing you tackle in this game, that way any issues will be minimised - that and it's a pretty dull DLC.

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.