Online PVP

JimNGary4Jay

A buddy has asked me if I would be interested in playing this. I've had a brief look and although I like the idea I'm a little skeptical about the online PVP trophies. Can they be boosted 1v1 or 2v2 for example or does it require a full team. 

Also coming from games like the division, does this compare (looting for better equipment/ building up your character to provide a specific role i.e. healer/ tank/ DPS)

Apologies if these have been asked before but I haven't had much look with Google or anything

The minimum to start a match is 6 players. Every class has to be leveled up to level 13 in the multi-player as it is part of the level up all classes trophy.

There are specific classes as is, a healer, tank, drone user, melee user, etc. The only things you loot is tier 2, and tier 3 weapons you find in the missions, heavy weapons that have limited ammo you can't refill,, and traps that are used in the defense sections

Edited by SnowxSakura
  • Like 1

There aren't much pvp trophies, if i recall right there's only 3 that can be bothersome:

-Capture a point & hold it until the end in 'domination'

-Hold 200 resources in a scavenge raid

-Finish as 1st on your team

Finishing 1st isn't really that hard, u'll probably get that one naturally at some point when ur grinding the pvp classes, holding a capture point can be troublesome but should be doable if u play defensive

Holding 200 resources would be the toughest, I've boosted it with a group here & managed to get it (however i've done it afterwards with randoms as well, played 3 vs 1 which made it pretty easy, however im such a nice guy that after i had 200 i let him kill me off multiple times until he had 200 as well, without knowing him, how awesome is that)

Pvp matches only start when there's 6 or so in the game, however i found the pvp section to be extremely annoying to play, people would glitch out (so eventually you'd start 1vs1 or so), matches would fail to launch & just 'playing' is bizarre, one game u'd end up 10x better than all the rest combined & the next you could end up dying 25x without even hitting a single enemy

Luckily you don't have to worry too much with pvp, because all the class upgrades can be bought with the same 'currency' as the pve part (which is way nicer to play, I'm actually pretty fond of it)

So i'd suggest to just 'grind the pvp until your classes are maxed' & if you missed out on those 3 trophies to try & get a boosting session up

On 3/8/2021 at 3:46 PM, AdruA_ said:

There aren't much pvp trophies, if i recall right there's only 3 that can be bothersome:

-Capture a point & hold it until the end in 'domination'

-Hold 200 resources in a scavenge raid

-Finish as 1st on your team

Finishing 1st isn't really that hard, u'll probably get that one naturally at some point when ur grinding the pvp classes, holding a capture point can be troublesome but should be doable if u play defensive

Holding 200 resources would be the toughest, I've boosted it with a group here & managed to get it (however i've done it afterwards with randoms as well, played 3 vs 1 which made it pretty easy, however im such a nice guy that after i had 200 i let him kill me off multiple times until he had 200 as well, without knowing him, how awesome is that)

Pvp matches only start when there's 6 or so in the game, however i found the pvp section to be extremely annoying to play, people would glitch out (so eventually you'd start 1vs1 or so), matches would fail to launch & just 'playing' is bizarre, one game u'd end up 10x better than all the rest combined & the next you could end up dying 25x without even hitting a single enemy

Luckily you don't have to worry too much with pvp, because all the class upgrades can be bought with the same 'currency' as the pve part (which is way nicer to play, I'm actually pretty fond of it)

So i'd suggest to just 'grind the pvp until your classes are maxed' & if you missed out on those 3 trophies to try & get a boosting session up

For the 200 resources trophy, you have to hold 200 at one time? Or is it throughout the entire match?

40 minutes ago, headbusta517 said:

For the 200 resources trophy, you have to hold 200 at one time? Or is it throughout the entire match?

Once you hold 200 the trophy will pop, u can lose them all afterwards

Which makes it pretty easy when boosting since you can take turns then, first stock one full until 200, then kill him over & over

But you yourself have to have the 200, not the combined total of the team

Edited by AdruA_
  • Like 1

Did all the multiplayer in just a few nights without boosting. If you're playing on PS5, you'll load the game faster than PS4 players and can work towards objectives for ~30 seconds before other players load in. Having a team of people with PS5s is overkill and helps drastically.

Edited by Helyx