New fastest way to farm XP for Level 100 | 72k-90k/hr

Grinding for Level 100 is so annoying, but I think I've come up with the fastest way to farm XP in the game currently. Additionally, it's very easy to execute, very consistent, and once you get used to it enough you can do it pretty much without looking at the screen so you can watch TV or something while you do it. 

If you execute it perfectly, it's 300XP every 10 seconds including the menus which amounts to 90k/hr. More conservatively even if it takes you an average of 15 seconds that's still 72k/hr.

This method has a number of benefits I mention in the video below, but being able to execute it without really looking at the screen will make this grind much more manageable.

Tutorial video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h4hPGjq4SMY

Edited by RtchetRaindrop
  • Like 1

I finished the hard get-theres yesterday so this grind is all I have left for the platinum. I just started doing this at level 66 and it works great! Thank you for this.

My only suggestion, though, would be to remove the 360 Varial McTwist special trick (and any other specials mapped to the circle button). I don't know if it was the way I was doing it, but I kept doing this trick instead of the 900, and I had to wait until I had a multiplier of x20, which made my combos longer. I am doing this only with the 900 mapped to the same input as the manual and I can often land a 1 million combo with a x10 or x12 multiplier.

• 2 weeks later...

Remixed a create a park to give 150XP per 10 seconds but with minimal button presses. Time could be improved by few seconds I am just taking it easy!

- Set 900 special as up, down, circle or down, up, circle

- Enable all mods and cheats

- Search for XP farming in create a park

- Grind then do 900 and grind again for few seconds

- Jump off

- End run and restart level

Edited by aboutye
  • Like 1