Multiple characters question

19 minutes ago, LoveInHell said:

I’d like to play this separately with two people.

Is it possible to create two different characters (two different saves)? I can then pick cause I want to start from scratch with both coop partners.

You can create multiple characters. There are a few traits and cosmetics that unlock for all characters on a save, but its minimal.

1 hour ago, ChaoticDoomOfBob said:

You can create multiple characters. There are a few traits and cosmetics that unlock for all characters on a save, but its minimal.

So it is possible to pick character A with friend A and character B with friend B? Without the characters sharing xp, inventory etc.

• Like 1

You can have multiple character save files so you're good on that front. Also, loot/exp is distributed among the party so there's no worry about losing out. I would say, however, that progressing through your friend's game would not advance your own, but you would still be able to unlock the trophies through their game. 

• Like 2

44 minutes ago, Trini said:

You can have multiple character save files so you're good on that front. Also, loot/exp is distributed among the party so there's no worry about losing out. I would say, however, that progressing through your friend's game would not advance your own, but you would still be able to unlock the trophies through their game. 

Thanks!

• Like 2