Platinum in 16 minutes?

ReoJee

So i see there are several who got this in less than 1 hour and two people with 16-18 min. I saw a video on youtube with full speedrun playthrough around ~47 minutes, so I guess 40-45 minutes is the minimum for getting this platinum.

Is it possible to get this in 18 minutes? 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, MillennialBug said:

It’s not possible to get the platinum in under 30 minutes legitimately.

Define legit, do u mean witbout glitches or without save hacking?? 

I call glitching not legit, but I know most think it is fine, I mean the whole speedrunning community is based around glitches. 

Without glitches, its not possible under 20, but with glitches, yea probably doable, and this is a game where I could see a LOT of glitches

EDIT;

Its glitches if u look at speedrun.com, there are videos on the 14 mins, and the glitchless is 27 mins. Like I say, i see glitches as non-legit, but most dont and this game will be glitch central ;)

Edited by Optinooby
  • Like 3

Yeah the game premise is that you can manipulate the environment, so you can setup your own glitch if you know what your doing. I definitely had few times I had to restart due to glitchy behaviour. 

The only other thing that would slow U down is loading and cut scenes, but that is skippable. If you gain access to end level areas early by glitching you could skip alot out.  18 mins, does seem a little dodgy to plat though. 

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Optinooby said:

Define legit, do u mean witbout glitches or without save hacking?? 

I call glitching not legit, but I know most think it is fine, I mean the whole speedrunning community is based around glitches. 

Without glitches, its not possible under 20, but with glitches, yea probably doable, and this is a game where I could see a LOT of glitches

EDIT;

Its glitches if u look at speedrun.com, there are videos on the 14 mins, and the glitchless is 27 mins. Like I say, i see glitches as non-legit, but most dont and this game will be glitch central ;)

Yeah, that's fair enough. I didn't consider glitches in my comment.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, HoorayForTyler said:

“Summon” lol 1f602.png

To answer the OP, it’s definitely possible to achieve 100% in less than 30 minutes using very specific in-game glitches. 

To explain some of the timestamps:

There’s a really neat out of bounds glitch in the tutorial level that allows you to skip the first door, hence my very short completion time for level one (open door then reload save at the end of the level) and some of the other levels have cool ways to end them almost instantly (The Gateways and Wedge levels both have very interesting skips that allow you to complete the levels in under a minute). There are many videos showing off the cool skips as well. Hope this clears up any confusion in regards to my timestamps! If anyone has any questions I’ll be glad to answer. 

Do you have the videos with the strats? I'm doing one fully legit playthrough, but I'd rather just get the speed run playthrough over with asap.

16 hours ago, ReoJee said:

So i see there are several who got this in less than 1 hour and two people with 16-18 min. I saw a video on youtube with full speedrun playthrough around ~47 minutes, so I guess 40-45 minutes is the minimum for getting this platinum.

Added up the speed run time frames it take you past 35 mins. They had to have exploited some glitches. I know there's one using the staircase on the church bell that halves the speed run time.

Edited by guy_flies
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/8/2021 at 3:01 AM, ReoJee said:

On 3/8/2021 at 7:27 PM, guy_flies said:

Added up the speed run time frames it take you past 35 mins. They had to have exploited some glitches. I know there's one using the staircase on the church bell that halves the speed run time.

• Like 4

• 7 months later...