Tomb raider definitive survivor trilogy leak ?

Hopefully no multiplayer trophies or if there are they will autopop with a transferred save from my PS4. Easily one of the most mediocre, tacked-on multiplayer modes that hardly anyone even played- it takes about five or six matches to reach Level 10 and so few have even done that on either system already. 

• Like 3

This is clearly just a money grab.. no improvements.. just the exact games as they are right now. It probably won't even be worth it when it comes to its pricing either. TR can be found for like $4-$5. Rise is found for like $6-$7. Just Shadow is "expensive" at $12-$15. I'm sure they'll price it at like $40. 

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

Available starting today: https://store.playstation.com/en-SK/concept/10002774

Cj08DCO.png

Tomb Raider: Definitive Survivor Trilogy is the complete edition of the award-winning Tomb Raider origin games. This collection contains all the definitive edition content from each critically acclaimed prequel title—Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition, Rise of the Tomb Raider: 20 Year Celebration, and Shadow of the Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition. Follow Lara on her formative journey across the world, starting in Tomb Raider trapped on the shrouded island of Yamatai off the coast of Japan, to the harsh Siberian tundra hiding an immortal secret in Rise of the Tomb Raider, and finally to the mountainous landscape of Peru to uncover a cataclysmic power in Shadow of the Tomb Raider. With all the definitive edition content from each game, this Trilogy promises dozens of hours of breathtaking exploration, challenging puzzle-solving, and survival combat with Lara as she becomes the Tomb Raider she was destined to become.

It's just a bundle of all 3 Definitive Editions. No other changes have been made.

• Like 1

On 3/8/2021 at 1:51 PM, Stan Lee said:

Hopefully no multiplayer trophies or if there are they will autopop with a transferred save from my PS4. Easily one of the most mediocre, tacked-on multiplayer modes that hardly anyone even played- it takes about five or six matches to reach Level 10 and so few have even done that on either system already. 

If they do not add the multiplayer trophies do you think they would not just replace them with new trophies that would not auto-pop or just increase the rarity of the single player focused treophies?

2 hours ago, Solercide said:

If they do not add the multiplayer trophies do you think they would not just replace them with new trophies that would not auto-pop or just increase the rarity of the single player focused trophies?

The games in this bundle are identical to the standalone versions and have the exact same lists as before - no changes have been made to them whatsoever.

• Like 1

On 3/8/2021 at 8:51 AM, Stan Lee said:

Using that logic, might as well just remove 2/3 of every single game because most people don't even bother beating them.

22 minutes ago, mcnichoj said:

Using that logic, might as well just remove 2/3 of every single game because most people don't even bother beating them.

Hope you stretched before you made that reach, my dude

In any case, I can see now that this isn't a next gen upgrade like I thought it was going to be.

Edited by Stan Lee