I bought comrades before the update. Now what?

Hvalpen

Sorry if this has been already asked.

Back when the removal/split of comrades was announced, i bought it immideatly, and have not updated the game since then(Since back then, it was said you where find as long as you didnt update)

My question is, its now 2021 and whats the status? Would i still be able to earn comrades if i dont update? or can i maybe even update, and still earn it? 

Thanks in advance!

If you install the latest patch, you will lose access to Comrades DLC and be locked out of its trophies so don't update your game until you have them. If you do update, you will have to go through a messy and complicated procedure to downgrade your game so you can play the DLC again:

7 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

If you install the latest patch, you will lose access to Comrades DLC and be locked out of its trophies so don't update your game until you have them. If you do update, you will have to go through a messy and complicated procedure to downgrade your game so you can play the DLC again:

If  im reading correctly, you are basically saying, if i have comrades installed from before the 1.27 update, and never updated my game to 1.27, im good?

Yes but it is advised to disconnect from the internet while playing it because the game will try to download the patch secretly whenever you start it up or when youre playing. If that happens you will have to go through the steps in the guide linked above here, to downgrade but its not that messy or complicated.

10 minutes ago, SHADOW-KILLER-S2 said:

Yes but it is advised to disconnect from the internet while playing it because the game will try to download the patch secretly whenever you start it up or when youre playing. If that happens you will have to go through the steps in the guide linked above here, to downgrade but its not that messy or complicated.

Thanks mate!