multiplayer delayed again indefinitely!

steel6burgh

On 09/03/2021 at 0:14 AM, steel6burgh said:

dude i'm gonna answer this last post then be done with it as i already admitted my mistake.  So why focus on this company? if you read the post it started with me buying one of their games in an unfinished state way back, breakpoint.  as far as the global health crisis is concerned ubisoft  has been releasing unfinished games long before the global health crisis ever took place so i wouldn't be using that as an excuse because it's bullshit.  It's about money and the health crisis is largely about politics as with almost everything else. Ubisoft delayed all these game in fall 2019 before  COVID was know to exist, including Watch dogs legion, which was further delayed to this pst fall and the online until now.  my point was mainly delaying big parts of game like online isn't better than releasing games unfinished because the gam player base will be dead before online even releases.  this isn't Red Dead redemption or GTAV online we're talking about where they can get away with releasing content a year later and everyone will still be playing it.  

I mean, objectively, the pandemic has severely impacted pretty much the entire gaming industry as far as development, maintenance and production goes, so it's not really a stretch to connect the dots with this particular Watch Dogs:Legion MP delay or how it's referenced. It's not something they are hiding behind considering their track record, it's a tangible and very real reason.

I get you had a bad experience once with Ubisoft which is fair enough, I just think all things considered, it's a bit of a weird hill to choose to die on with such passion.

1 hour ago, Crispy_Oglop said:

I mean, objectively, the pandemic has severely impacted pretty much the entire gaming industry as far as development, maintenance and production goes, so it's not really a stretch to connect the dots with this particular Watch Dogs:Legion MP delay or how it's referenced. It's not something they are hiding behind considering their track record, it's a tangible and very real reason.

I get you had a bad experience once with Ubisoft which is fair enough, I just think all things considered, it's a bit of a weird hill to choose to die on with such passion.

fair enough it's also not a stretch to assume without the pandemic they would be more than willing to put out a unfinished product a year late.  they've did it in the past.  They just did it now.  Seen some reports the current multiplayer isn't in tip top shape.  Good thing this time they have a global pandemic to blame it just might work.

On 2021-03-08 at 6:36 PM, ImAPirateSoSueMe said:

I'm not being sensitive, bud. You acknowledged your mistake, kudos because not everyone would. And I will enjoy the online experience to a game I've actually played and enjoyed, unlike yourself.

Jesus, you need to see a counsellor or something. I don’t know who hurt you but you’re way too passive aggressive about everything in life. ?? You need to go outside or something 

Edited by KSTORM25

• 2 weeks later...