Eye'm on top! Trophy

Xionx

Can someone explain me how this trophy works? It says " Took first place in the rankings match. "

I got first place in ranked multiple times and no Trophy . Is it bugged or do i not get what "took first place" means?

EDIT: I guess it was bugged? I got it after winning a ranked match in next Lobby . i was also ranking up from C to C+ . Maybe thats what they mean with "ranking match" ?

Im not sure but im happy it worked out afterall.

Edited by Xionx

I think it means having the most points out of the all players at the end of a ranked match. Winning the race will probably get you more points but I got this trophy without winning the match. I think the points you get that tally up at the end are based off of things you do during the match like completing a race without taking damage iirc. Sorry I couldn't be more help but I'm also very confused lol

16 hours ago, CherryFG said:

I think it means having the most points out of the all players at the end of a ranked match. Winning the race will probably get you more points but I got this trophy without winning the match. I think the points you get that tally up at the end are based off of things you do during the match like completing a race without taking damage iirc. Sorry I couldn't be more help but I'm also very confused lol

That could be the way it works. I got my Trophy on a match with a 500 point bonus , i cant remember why but i think it was winning without loosing my position and never got hit. So maybe its point related . Still pretty bad worded in my opinion .

• 3 weeks later...

This one is based on points.

I think it's down to the translation but it means take first place in the points in the ranked match so this comes down to finish position, technique etc, I got it coming third in a race

but had the most score points due to specials used/technique etc.