Best Build for MyCareer?

Ctrlolol

For current gen, I'd use a PF.  For last gen, I'd use a SF.  Either gen make him 6'8" or 6'9".  There's no pie chart on current gen.  So, it's easier to distribute attribute points where you want.  There are a lot of build videos on YouTube, but those are for Park folks mostly.  I can make a video, if needed.  Which version are you playing?

Edited by grimydawg___

57 minutes ago, grimydawg___ said:

For current gen, I'd use a PF.  For last gen, I'd use a SF.  Either gen make him 6'8" or 6'9".  There's no pie chart on current gen.  So, it's easier to distribute attribute points where you want.  There are a lot of build videos on YouTube, but those are for Park folks mostly.  I can make a video, if needed.  Which version are you playing?

Ill be playing the PS5 version

• 2 months later...
On 10/3/2021 at 20:10, grimydawg___ said:

No hay una mejor construcción. Depende de cómo juegues. Si quieres pedir trofeos en una construcción, haz un SF, PF o C. Además, tener ciertas insignias ayudará, protector de llanta, perseguidor de rebotes, tríos profundos también.

can you said me a build for ps5? im with a PG (with so much 3pt) but my max points was 32 and the other stuff stealths rebounds etc i saw impossible and i dont enjoy this mode, i like myteam, its possible tips or something im deseperate because i think i drop my time and never get this

tbh guys the way i went about this was I did 2 builds (On PS5 ver) I had a C build for the blocks and rebounds in which I did nothing but put 5K VC into blocking. I also then had a PF build which i pretty much evenly distributed the points for everything else but i only spent around 15k VC between the two and managed to get it all done easily. 

For the blocks which was the hardest one all you want to do is sit by the paint, if the player ran at you i just simply pressed nothing but triangle and if i was behind them and they went up for a lay up or something i held R2 as well as triangle which did a swat block animation.

4 hours ago, SegGotBunda said:

tbh guys the way i went about this was I did 2 builds (On PS5 ver) I had a C build for the blocks and rebounds in which I did nothing but put 5K VC into blocking. I also then had a PF build which i pretty much evenly distributed the points for everything else but i only spent around 15k VC between the two and managed to get it all done easily. 

For the blocks which was the hardest one all you want to do is sit by the paint, if the player ran at you i just simply pressed nothing but triangle and if i was behind them and they went up for a lay up or something i held R2 as well as triangle which did a swat block animation.

Any tip for play too long the matches? i saw in options you can put the time of the matches more time but idk if is better for get the trophies

On 12/05/2021 at 5:04 PM, R1kki1991 said:

Any tip for play too long the matches? i saw in options you can put the time of the matches more time but idk if is better for get the trophies

damn my bad for the late reply, but yes you want to  put the games as long as u can, you can always foul out or ask to be taken out if u finish the challenge early