Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Shredder’s Revenge

12 hours ago, milanbarca82 said:

I wish they could make a new Final Fight game since Capcom doesn't seem to be interested in that franchise anymore.

In recent Capcom hack, it's implied that Capcom is remaking Final Fight & iIrc the game won't be released until 2024 (on the 35th anniversary on the original). You can check the web for more information.

Edited by kenseizenkai
  • Like 2

Looking forward to it, and since they did a perfect job of handling Streets Of Rage 4 (music on the whole could have been better but hey ho) I am sure they will make a great turtles game.

I think at this point, we can safely say goodbye to Konami.

I think DotEmu can make Konami games better than Konami can now.

Oh boy, I'm getting flashbacks and thrills when I was playing this on Saturday mornings and watching the cartoon afterwards... Those there the days:

Spoiler

GCN Cheats - Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: The Game [2003] Wiki Guide - IGN

Spoiler

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles - Fall Of The Foot Clan ROM - Gameboy (GB) |  Emulator.Games

The cartoon in the early 2000s, was superb, that I became an instant fan of the characters. My favorite, of course is Donatello. I'm super hyped, honestly :) 

Edited by Xenoblast91
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, ChiefMichigan said:

Hope it's good. I might have to get this right away because TMNT games virtually always get de-listed within a year or two of release. It happened with the Turtles in Time Remake on Xbox 360, and some other games.

I asked about a physical release in their social media channels and they made it sound like it was possible.

• Like 1

On 3/11/2021 at 1:21 AM, kenseizenkai said:

In recent Capcom hack, it's implied that Capcom is remaking Final Fight & iIrc the game won't be released until 2024 (on the 35th anniversary on the original). You can check the web for more information.

If it's true, hopefully this is more like the real deal and not another FF Streetwise. Anyway I'm skeptical, since the supposed info also says Street Fighter VI is coming, with future releases of Super and Ultra SFVI planned already if this is true. Most likely, Capcom would wait to see how SFVI does before making the decision on an upgrade.

I'll get the new TMNT at launch. This is probably how a Turtles in Time sequel would've looked on 32-bit systems, and I like this style more than the recent Raw Thrills arcade game. Who needs Konami anymore?

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...