Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Shredder’s Revenge

We need that release date! With previews coming in, it's a good sign for sure.  

Edited by Ghost
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
7 minutes ago, ARobinGaming said:

Anyone know if the uk is going to get any physical editions based on the past games id rather not get it digitally 

This one is coming to major retailers :) 

kaxiLjM.jpg 

TMNT_MockUp_Market_Banner_Standard_1v4WI

Limited Run Games’ TMNT: Shredder’s Revenge comes with a free pizza

https://www.destructoid.com/tmnt-shredders-revenge-limited-run-games-pizza-hut-offer/

As part of the Limited Run Games summer showcase, wherein the retailer revealed its long laundry list of physical releases for 2022-2023, it was announced that Dotemu’s cool-looking brawler TMNT: Shredder’s Revenge will be getting a hard copy on PS4, Xbox, and Nintendo Switch.

All three versions will include a disc/cart-based copy of Shredder’s Revenge, a full-color art booklet, a set of character stickers, a reversible cover, and, in a nice little throwback, a voucher for a free personal pan pizza at participating branches of Pizza Hut. This neat bonus is, of course, a throwback to the release of Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 2: The Arcade Game on NES, which also included a free pizza with each purchase!

It seems like Limited Run really had to pull some strings and do some serious organizing in order to get the pizza tie-in promotion on board, and as such, the offer is only redeemable at North American outlets and is tied exclusively to the Limited Run edition of TMNT: Shredder’s Revenge. Still, it’s a very cute, unique, and nostalgic freebie, especially for those who can actually eat pizza, unlike your feather-stomached boy Moyse. Regardless, pre-orders are now live on the Limited Run Games store.

While no images were shown, Limited Run also has a full Collector’s Edition of the cartoon brawler in the works, which will include all of the above gubbins along with a Playmates figure of Shredder himself, replicated from the megaselling 1990s toy line. More details on this edition will be revealed in the near future.

EBUKY0w.gif

This really made my day!  I had seen rumours that it was going to be released on June 16th but didn't want to get my hopes up just to be disappointed.

Also very happy that Casey Jones is an unlockable character!  I assumed he would be paid DLC down the road so I'm pumped that he is in the game already!

I'm soooo happy that Casey Jones is included! Tribute Games should include even more playable characters (via patch or dlc), like:

Master Splinter (human form - Hamato Yoshi)

Metalhead

Mondo Gecko

Punk Frogs

Usagi Yojimbo

Edited by kenseizenkai