Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Shredder’s Revenge

On 10-6-2022 at 9:36 AM, LuckyMerino said:

I really hope they are going to make separate PS5 trophy list. On my account I only complete PS5 games and I'd love to have TMNT on my list.

Doesn’t look like there is a PS5 version. Dotemu doesn’t do PS5 for now. I do hope one day they will and give us this and SoR 4 on PS5.

44 minutes ago, enaysoft said:

I don't think I want a physical of this game because what happened with SOR4,

Dotemu released DLC, which ended up making it the non complete version.

All the physical editions seem to be released later than the digital release (July or later ->LRG Edition). I might go for the digital version because I want to play this one as soon as possible.

@MidnightDragon needs six players for that single Trophy anyway. ?

On 6/12/2022 at 4:08 AM, ConAir said:

All the physical editions seem to be released later than the digital release (July or later ->LRG Edition). I might go for the digital version because I want to play this one as soon as possible.

@MidnightDragon needs six players for that single Trophy anyway. 1f609.png

The trophy list hasn't leaked yet yet, do we know there will be a 6 player trophy?

They'd be smarter to just make an either/or type of trophy for co-op.  Play a game with either 3 other players in couch co-op or 5 other players in online co-op since they aren't allowing us to combine the two modes.

Edited by Snake2410

13 minutes ago, Snake2410 said:

The trophy list hasn't leaked yet yet, how do you know there will be a 6 player trophy?

They'd be smarter to just make an either/or type of trophy for co-op.  Play a game with either 3 other players in couch co-op or 5 other players in online co-op since they aren't allowing us to combine the two modes.

SOR4 didn't have any for multiplayer, and infact weirdly SOR4 has all the trophies for single player only and can't be done in multiplayer.

Which was a bit weird, but better to have forced single player trophies and not have forced 6 player trophies. I have faith that DotEmu won't make dick move trophies.

I'm looking forward to the game but also a bit nervous, because after watching the movies of the new game and getting used to the look and feel, game looks great.

But then I unfortunately go back and have a look at the original arcade 1989 game and then up being blown away by how much better it looks, feels and also sounds. I just don't think this new game is going to be able to beat the arcade originals. Although at any rate, it's nice to have something new to play.

Edited by enaysoft

1 hour ago, enaysoft said:

SOR4 didn't have any for multiplayer, and infact weirdly SOR4 has all the trophies for single player only and can't be done in multiplayer.

Which was a bit weird, but better to have forced single player trophies and not have forced 6 player trophies. I have faith that DotEmu won't make dick move trophies.

I'm looking forward to the game but also a bit nervous, because after watching the movies of the new game and getting used to the look and feel, game looks great.

But then I unfortunately go back and have a look at the original arcade 1989 game and then up being blown away by how much better it looks, feels and also sounds. I just don't think this new game is going to be able to beat the arcade originals. Although at any rate, it's nice to have something new to play.

Tribute might be different though.  They seem really excited with the 6 player mode so we'll see.  Still getting it either way, but it'll suck if it gets more than a play a level with 5 other players or something.  Hoping they stick with no mp trophies though, like you said.

So far everything I've seen on the internet in regards to feedback leans towards Shredders Revenge being a really smooth and polished experience.  I don't expect it'll surpass the SNES Turtles in Time for me, but if it does I wouldn't be upset.  I kind of wish the Cowabunga Collection was coming out first, but also dread replaying those games and they not living up to my memories.

2 minutes ago, Snake2410 said:

Tribute might be different though.  They seem really excited with the 6 player mode so we'll see.  Still getting it either way, but it'll suck if it gets more than a play a level with 5 other players or something.  Hoping they stick with no mp trophies though, like you said.

So far everything I've seen on the internet in regards to feedback leans towards Shredders Revenge being a really smooth and polished experience.  I don't expect it'll surpass the SNES Turtles in Time for me, but if it does I wouldn't be upset.  I kind of wish the Cowabunga Collection was coming out first, but also dread replaying those games and they not living up to my memories.

I hope the game works well on 6 player, that also kinda worries me because Streets Of Rage 4 was only online coop 2 players, despite the game being 4 player.

Not to mention that most games, such as Scott PIlgrim, run pretty terrible in online play. For online multiplayer beat-em-ups of this type I think Dragon's Crown worked the best.

Well let's hope the online works great, suddenly games dropping and you losing all your progress is quite annoying on these types of games. Pray we don't have a "complete the game with 6 players with the same players on every level".

Yeah I wish the Cowabunga collection was coming out first, I am hoping there are save states like Contra and the Shooting collection by Konami because man, I don't really want to play the Gameboy and NES versions to be honest, but if there are trophies for completing each of the individual games, it looks like there will be no choice to play some of the lesser games, at least once.

17 minutes ago, enaysoft said:

I hope the game works well on 6 player, that also kinda worries me because Streets Of Rage 4 was only online coop 2 players, despite the game being 4 player.

Not to mention that most games, such as Scott PIlgrim, run pretty terrible in online play. For online multiplayer beat-em-ups of this type I think Dragon's Crown worked the best.

Well let's hope the online works great, suddenly games dropping and you losing all your progress is quite annoying on these types of games. Pray we don't have a "complete the game with 6 players with the same players on every level".

Yeah I wish the Cowabunga collection was coming out first, I am hoping there are save states like Contra and the Shooting collection by Konami because man, I don't really want to play the Gameboy and NES versions to be honest, but if there are trophies for completing each of the individual games, it looks like there will be no choice to play some of the lesser games, at least once.

You still haven't finished SOR4.

Why i'm excited for this game i'm a bit skeptical about 6 player mode.  It looks from the game play very clustered.  I'm hoping no achievements are tied to 6 player mode.  I played the originals including the arcade game which was in a local gas station growing up.  Loved them back then and think staying true to the side scrolling beat em up style is what will make this a great game.  probably won't be playing day 1 but at some point i'll be picking it up.  can't wait for the collection though as I'll be going back and finally beating the old NES TMNT arcade version which i think i was to the last level in at one point years ago and gave up.

47 minutes ago, enaysoft said:

I believe they confirmed save states for all games in the collection.  Should make the NES TMNT much easier.  I believe that was the only one of the ones I played before that I never finished.  Never played the Gameboy games before though.  I beat all the others, but used the cheat codes for the ones that had them for extra lives.

Edited by Snake2410
  • Like 1

On top of that, prestigious guests were added to the line-up. We’re proud to host legends such as Raekwon The Chef and Ghostface Killah from the legendary rap band Wu-Tang Clan, and Mike Patton, frontman of Faith No More and Mr Bungle. They all performed exclusive tracks recorded specifically for the game and the OST.

The full OST will be available digitally as well on all streaming and download platforms upon game release on June 16th:

https://idol-io.link/TMNT-ShreddersRevenge-OST

https://kidkatana.com/shop/standard-edition-vinyl

Edited by ziggypossum
WU
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, Snake2410 said:

The trophy list hasn't leaked yet yet, do we know there will be a 6 player trophy?

No, we don't know the list yet. Speculation at most. It wouldn't be something that I hope for (complete the game with 6 players). It was more of comment towards a previous post, hence the wink.

53 minutes ago, ConAir said:

No, we don't know the list yet. Speculation at most. It wouldn't be something that I hope for (complete the game with 6 players). It was more of comment towards a previous post, hence the wink.

I figured after posting that and then looking further back.  I reacted a bit hastily, my apologies.

Edited by Snake2410

13 minutes ago, Snake2410 said:

I figured after posting that and then looking further back.  I reacted a bit hastily, my apologies.

No worries. Not easily offended. Let's all be friends (or helpful) in here and be thrilled about this upcoming release!

6 hours ago, enaysoft said:

Yup, only need one S rank on one of the easiest stages for Platinum, still debating whether to pop it for 200th platinum, or not.

I'm going to make SOR4 one of my platinum milestones in the future. Been looking forward to it for ages but too many others games in my stupidly big (my fault) backlog which I'm trying to trim. SOR4, Shredders Revenge and Cowabunga Collection = Side Scrolling Beat 'em Up Gold is back!

If it feels right, make it your 200th!

19 hours ago, Snake2410 said:

I really hope the MP trophies, if any, are really simple like "play a game in local co-op" and/or "play a game with 6 players online"

I don't have anyone to play with locally and nobody knows how stable the servers will be so finishing a game online might be tricky and that doesn't include people dropping out before the finish thus voiding the trophies

1 hour ago, CaptainJeff87 said:

I really hope the MP trophies, if any, are really simple like "play a game in local co-op" and/or "play a game with 6 players online"

I don't have anyone to play with locally and nobody knows how stable the servers will be so finishing a game online might be tricky and that doesn't include people dropping out before the finish thus voiding the trophies

If they do them I'm hoping for an either or sort of thing like I stated because then those with multiple controllers can most likely just cheese them.  Hoping if it's a 6 player one it's just play one level or something fairly quick and easy.  That way if servers are crap it'll be easier to just get them over with.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Snake2410 said:

If they do them I'm hoping for an either or sort of thing like I stated because then those with multiple controllers can most likely just cheese them.  Hoping if it's a 6 player one it's just play one level or something fairly quick and easy.  That way if servers are crap it'll be easier to just get them over with.

There was a six player one, on the X-Men game on PS3 which was stupid, but at least you could do it offline with one controller, by repeatedly joining yourself in as 5 players and then you only needed to kill one boss near the end of the game.