Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Shredder’s Revenge

1 hour ago, enaysoft said:

There was a six player one, on the X-Men game on PS3 which was stupid, but at least you could do it offline with one controller, by repeatedly joining yourself in as 5 players and then you only needed to kill one boss near the end of the game.

That's exactly how I did it on that game lol.  

Scott PIlgrim, which was a Tribute beat em up, had like 4 multiplayer trophies, at least a  couple were for online but didn't require more than one other player from what I understand.  Not sure if that had couch co op or if it was all online though, never played it.  We'll have to see what they do here.

Edited by Snake2410
  • Like 1

SPOILERS for some bosses.

https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/16696-teenage-mutant-ninja-turtles-shredders-revenge

List is out.  Does not look bad at all.  No 6 player trophy.  A few multiplayer trophies (looks like 6), but it seems like they all should be pretty easy and doable in couch co-op.

Combo trophy, defeating a certain boss without getting hit, beating arcade mode on the hardest difficulty, and defeating arcade mode without using a credit look like they might be hardest ones. It all depends on how arcade mode works though.  Still seems like it might be a fairly easy list.

Edited by Snake2410
  • Like 1

downlaoded and played some this morning on gamepass, will get the ps one when it goes on sale. 

trophies gona be super tough played most of the story campaign only got 140 hits that one time lol 250 gona be really hard especially if there is too many players gets hard to keep track of what is happening. overall though the game is super fun really give you that old arcade/NES feel when playing it. even if not for a platinum the game is a real blast. anyone thinking about it should pick it up as soon as the price suits them 

1 hour ago, El_Shubi said:

downlaoded and played some this morning on gamepass, will get the ps one when it goes on sale. 

trophies gona be super tough played most of the story campaign only got 140 hits that one time lol 250 gona be really hard especially if there is too many players gets hard to keep track of what is happening. overall though the game is super fun really give you that old arcade/NES feel when playing it. even if not for a platinum the game is a real blast. anyone thinking about it should pick it up as soon as the price suits them 

There is a spot in one of the later chapters that you can just chapter select in story and use to get the 250 hit combo easily.  Check the trophy thoughts post for it.

• Like 1

There's a few bugs, i got stuck in the air mid attack and had to reset, and a few times during arcade mode where if I join a party online I won't load into the next level and have to leave which is super annoying. The arcade trophies will for sure be the most difficult but the game is super good, the art and the music is bopping.

6 minutes ago, dieselmanchild said:

I never played the classic arcade versions but after watching a review for this I must say it looks pretty damn fun. Looks like they did a good job adapting it for consoles. 1f642.png

I am enjoying it greatly. Such a great game!

27 minutes ago, danistheguy said:

Any tips on the no-hit super shredder? That one seems like it will be impossible, but I haven't gotten there yet. 

What i did was when he goes do his aoe, try stay in a top corner and jump over the flames (double jump if you can) other than that watch his pattern and where he moves too. Best do it in coop so he focuses on someone else too. Or you can try what my friend did and join a game where they are already fightning him (95%+ or above in lobby) and if you join they might kill him while you are in loading screen. You get credit apparantly for not getting hit even tho you did nothing and did not even chose a character. I think it might even work if you just stay in game in a group but not choosing a character until they very end when he is about to die. Try that too.

Edited by Belmont85-
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Belmont85- said:

Best do it in coop so he focuses on someone else too. Or you can try what my friend did and join a game where they are already fightning him (95%+ or above in lobby) and if you join they might kill him while you are in loading screen. You get credit apparantly for not getting hit even tho you did nothing and did not even chose a character. I think it might even work if you just stay in game in a group but not choosing a character until they very end when he is about to die. Try that too.

My friend and I tried this in story mode about 30 minutes ago and the trophy doesn’t pop. He joined the match when Shredder had a sliver of health and made the killing blow. We also tried when he didn’t join the match at all and also when I made killing blow. We haven’t tried it yet on Arcade mode yet. Maybe that’s the key

9 minutes ago, trojbrown40 said:

My friend and I tried this in story mode about 30 minutes ago and the trophy doesn’t pop. He joined the match when Shredder had a sliver of health and made the killing blow. We also tried when he didn’t join the match at all and also when I made killing blow. We haven’t tried it yet on Arcade mode yet. Maybe that’s the key

Also earlier i did joined a group on gnarly difficulty arcade for that like old times trophy (hardest difficulty arcade) and only host has gotten the trophy. I even have my score in leaderboards to prove it was on that difficulty but no trophy so that sucks. I joined at episode 14/16 in that group and others probably earlier as they didnt leave but i checked their profiles and only host has gotten that trophy. Which means you must host from start to finish without losing all lifes/continues which makes this platinum much harder now.

Edited by Belmont85-

Someone commented an easy tip to get the Super Shredder trophy is to connect to a lobby that has 90+%, enter and don't select character until Shredder is shredded. Keep refreshing the lobbies until you find one that suits you.

This trick works fine for the hard difficulty, enter a high % game and keep going. Even if you get game over against Shredder (I did), as long as you wait (dead) for the battle to end, you get the trophy.

The only thing I'm missing is to farm and level up all characters. Any suggestions or is just keep playing again and again?

I just got the like the old days trophy by joining from episode 13. So if you join from 15/16 you dont get the trophy but if you join from earlier episodes like i did at 13 you do get it. Maybe it has to do with getting enough score/points for it to count. Anyway glad it works this way and you dont have to do it from start to finish in one go. Good lucky everyone!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ahmedimran1 said:

Does anyone elses's game get stuck on episode 6? At the beginning with the enemy on the machine? Ive tried again and again and my game always gets stuck there.. Then I press the ps button to close the game and then it gives me error ce-34878-0..

See if a database rebuild helps.

49 minutes ago, charxsetsuna said:

I hadn't heard of this game until it came out and suddenly everyone was talking about it. I generally like these games, I'll get it on sale.

Its probably the best game out there which is true to its root and innovation. Deep combat, GOAT tier Soundtrack, fluid movement where every hit connects, and deeper mechanics with so many options. For the price it is, i dont think any game comes close to the value and the end result you are getting. If you like Side scrolling beatem ups/brawlers, then this is a no brainer

• Like 2