Need help with opening a skill

Zloj_Pes

c5e1c6cf97ae7a47813eeae3965acad3.jpgHello, could you help me, I decided to get platinum in another region, went through the whole game, already opened access to ng+. But for some reason I can not get this skill to level 15. I understand that for this you need to complete a request, but I do not see in the requests more than one that opens this skill, how do I open it?

Here's what I managed to find. The two level cap requests for stat-boosting Bond skills:

August 24th: A Thief’s Challenge: Skull (defeat 20 Naga and 5 Valkyrie in Osaka Jail)
August 30th: Trapped in the Abyss (find the desire box in Abyss Jail)

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, seiyuuki said:

Here's what I managed to find. The two level cap requests for stat-boosting Bond skills:

August 24th: A Thief’s Challenge: Skull (defeat 20 Naga and 5 Valkyrie in Osaka Jail)
August 30th: Trapped in the Abyss (find the desire box in Abyss Jail)

thanks to you, I realized what the problem is, to open access to this requests "August 30th: Trapped in the Abyss (find the desire box in Abyss Jail)". you must first complete all the leading requests associated with find the desire box, what I didn't do this time

• Like 1

I'm having a similar issue with some different bond skills but I have completed all requests.

Is this glitched or is there some other reason why I have 2 or 3 bond skills still showing as locked despite finishing everything.

Where did you find your information about the level cap requests?

1 hour ago, oeht95 said:

I'm having a similar issue with some different bond skills but I have completed all requests.

Is this glitched or is there some other reason why I have 2 or 3 bond skills still showing as locked despite finishing everything.

Where did you find your information about the level cap requests?

https://samurai-gamers.com/persona-5-scramble-p5s/request-list/

This list has all the rewards for each request. Ctrl+f "skill level cap"

• Like 1