1-10 Million Zeni Login bonus (AVAILABLE NOW)

Sacritino

I'm not sure if it's a glitch or not, but I just logged on and received 10 million Zeni. I just wanted to notify you guys to let you guys know so you can instantly unlock the "Set for life" trophy.

Edited by Sacritino
  • Like 4

2 minutes ago, Lord_Bane999 said:

The glitch should still work and I doubt they will ever be able to remove it since it affected the side client in offline.

Nice! I will definetely do the glitch and get that absurdly grindy trophy out of the way. Btw is there a chance that you can be banned by doing the glitch?

56 minutes ago, MEME_LORD_07 said:

Nice! I will definetely do the glitch and get that absurdly grindy trophy out of the way. Btw is there a chance that you can be banned by doing the glitch?

There has been bans but don't let that scare you off from it. This glitch works by using the side client in-game while offline connecting to online. Players who got banned though we're mostly on PC and used an external cheat engine to modify their Zeni which anti-cheating picked up on.

13 minutes ago, Kooky_Spooky_ said:

I'm receive 10 million, but in counter appear only 2 million. And I'm unlocking only 1 million trophy

The same happened to me. Only unlocked 2 million zenni, got the trophy for 1 million

Edited by MEME_LORD_07

Just now, MEME_LORD_07 said:

The same happened to me.

5 minutes ago, Kooky_Spooky_ said:

I'm receive 10 million, but in counter appear only 2 million. And I'm unlocking only 1 million trophy

The same happened with me, only unlocked the 5 millions Zenni trophy.

So let me get this straight, I haven't even bought the game yet but if I do and start the game asap FOR THE FIRST TIME, I will receive the 10 mil and already have the 20 mil trophy 50% done right off the bat?

Edited by GeneSaw

1 hour ago, GeneSaw said:

So let me get this straight, I haven't even bought the game yet but if I do and start the game asap FOR THE FIRST TIME, I will receive the 10 mil and already have the 20 mil trophy 50% done right off the bat?

I didnt get the 10mil. I am grinding for days now. Dont bet on it 

3 hours ago, Sacritino said:

I'm not sure if it's a glitch or not, but I just logged on and received 10 million Zeni. I just wanted to notify you guys to let you guys know so you can instantly unlock the "Set for life" trophy.

Do you think that the lobby you logged in matters if you get the bonus? For me it didnt pop. But it might be just a bug