Celebrate Milestone (1300 place) + $10 PSN Code Giveaway

Stedde

I will say 4400.

Thanks for the opportunity and congrats for running so many contests!

If I am allowed to share a thought, I wish there were more contests on PSNP not so based on earning trophies. Obviously, I understand the reason for this, since we are a community of trophy hunters, but, in my case, I like to work on my games at my own pace, so I can never participate.

Other types of contests are so fun, but they rarely happen. B1rvine’s scavenger hunt, for example, is so exciting and fun, but it only happens once a year. We also had a contest some years ago about sharing a video game quote each day and you could see how the community got united in this.

But, yeah, these events rarely pop up... :(

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Carol said:

I will say 4400.

Thanks for the opportunity and congrats for running so many contests!

If I am allowed to share a thought, I wish there were more contests on PSNP not so based on earning trophies. Obviously, I understand the reason for this, since we are a community of trophy hunters, but, in my case, I like to work on my games at my own pace, so I can never participate.

Other types of contests are so fun, but they rarely happen. B1rvine’s scavenger hunt, for example, is so exciting and fun, but it only happens once a year. We also had a contest some years ago about sharing a video game quote each day and you could see how the community got united in this.

But, yeah, these events rarely pop up... :(

Thanks!
I have some ideas that I want to try out (just need the time ?) that are "none" earning trophies related. 

6 hours ago, seblegamer said:

10500 ^^

Congrats ;) for the top 1300 place, and good luck to keep going up ! ;)

Btw, you mean top 1000 in your country ? Or you really want top 100 ? Ôô

Thanks!
I will start with Top 100 in Sweden ?.
For Top 100 worldwide I probably need to quite my job and send my kid away for on a long vacation. ?

• Like 3