Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
TurnpikeJ09

In Form Trophy Help

9 posts in this topic

Hey everyone,

I am trying to get this trophy and it is driving me crazy and lost hope once they took In Forms away for awhile but they seem to be back.  I was wondering if anybody would be willing to help me out by giving me coins that aren't needed, if you are willing.  I have spent well over 2 million in coins going for this trophy and still have nothing to show for it and am getting tired of trading to make money to buy packs.  Any help would be appreciated and you can add me on PSN: TurnpikeJ09.  

Thanks

The trophy is unobtainable as of a few months ago. I recommend you stop using coins.

The trophy is unobtainable as of a few months ago. I recommend you stop using coins.

Is it really impossible now? they stopped releasing informs?

They did take away the possibility of obtaining the In Form for quite some time but they brought it back a few weeks ago.  They are just keeping the In Forms the same which I am assuming was the last In Forms that were available.  It is still possible to get this trophy.  I know quite a few people who have gotten it recently in the month of November.

Is this trophy still available? I can see on the TOTW that it's highlighted as << active >> with e.g. Cristiano Ronaldo and Tony Kroos on it, although I have not been lucky to get this.

I am playing the Ultimate Team over 6 months and I have bought many 7,5K (don't know exactly, but I count 30+) and perhaps 4 or 5 special 25K Gold packs, and no luck!!

Also I have read that some people got this recently on buying the silver 3,75K packs.

What is the best way as I am really getting fed. up with this trophy...

Thanks!!

Edited by bgoede

I have bought a lot of Silver 3.75k and 7.5k gold but no luck and no trophy. I have Read about lot of ways to get in form but non of them work.. Also need coins for packs so any help will be appreciated and if i can i would help u with another trophies. Catch Me on psn

I have bought a lot of Silver 3.75k and 7.5k gold but no luck and no trophy. I have Read about lot of ways to get in form but non of them work.. Also need coins for packs so any help will be appreciated and if i can i would help u with another trophies. Catch Me on psn

Is this trophy still available? I can see on the TOTW that it's highlighted as << active >> with e.g. Cristiano Ronaldo and Tony Kroos on it, although I have not been lucky to get this.

I am playing the Ultimate Team over 6 months and I have bought many 7,5K (don't know exactly, but I count 30+) and perhaps 4 or 5 special 25K Gold packs, and no luck!!

Also I have read that some people got this recently on buying the silver 3,75K packs.

What is the best way as I am really getting fed. up with this trophy...

Thanks!!

Hi there!

The In Form trophy is the only one pending for me on FIFA13. I hope I still can get it, as I am trying now with the 3,75K and 8,5K (silver packs) and also 7,5K and 25K (gold ones). But I am short of money, if anyone could help me I would be thankful.

BR.

Please Ineed HELP !! for IN FORM trophy , Ineed COINS if same one have IN FORM.

Ineed juste IN FORM for 100% , If iwin IN FORM trophy ican give all my 
COINS and PLAYERS for help people to,

My PSN ID : BilalElOtmani

The players that are inform are:

D.Welbeck

C.Ronaldo

G.Sigurosson

J. Rodriguez

A. Svensson

T. Kroos

S. Defour

J. Alba