Trophy question

I got this game on PC and im trying to get all the achievements. With that said since the new update I am trying to get both of the Disturbed Ward achievements. What map offering do I need to throw down as I keep going into father chapel's? I dont have the old maps as I just got this game.

Thanks in advance 

You use the Charred Wedding Photograph offering to get into Disturbed Ward, the same offering for the chapel. Since both maps are in the same realm, it’s a 50/50 chance of getting into the Disturbed Ward map. There’s no other way around. Either the offering giving 50% chance, or you hope that you’re brought randomly into the right map.

Edited by MaxieM0us3
  • Like 1

On 2021-03-10 at 4:08 PM, nightowl_80 said:

I've been playing this game for 4 years. I know the luck dbd gives people, but thanks for telling me that I have a 50% chance of getting into the relam with that map offering 

It all depends on the realm. Things like Grave of Glenvale only have Dead Dawg Saloon so you’re always guaranteed to go there with that offering. When maps having several versions then it’s a game of luck.