Game has no details on PSNProfiles?

OmegaRejectz

Most games I see have the little details section, showing developer, publisher, release date, etc. But there's none of that for the We Were Here trilogy (soon to be quadrilogy). Does the PSNProfiles staff get this data from PS Store? Do they research it themselves? Do they rely on user submitted information?

Edited by OmegaRejectz

11 minutes ago, DaivRules said:

https://forum.psnprofiles.com/staff/

The Game Information Team pulls most info from IGDB, but can add some info on their own. 

I’ll leave it to one of them to give any nuances. 

BTW how long does it usually take for a guide to be published. I'm asking since you're a moderator. I submitted a Hello Neighbour Trophy Guide about 2 months ago and a We Were Here Trophy Guide about 2-3 weeks ago and I think they were 75% good and maybe 25% error and mistakes. Thanks beforehand!!! 

18 minutes ago, mumik08 said:

BTW how long does it usually take for a guide to be published. I'm asking since you're a moderator. I submitted a Hello Neighbour Trophy Guide about 2 months ago and a We Were Here Trophy Guide about 2-3 weeks ago and I think they were 75% good and maybe 25% error and mistakes. Thanks beforehand!!! 

I have no idea. You’d want to ask a specific member of the Guide Information Team from the link above about your specific guide. They’ve all had some stuff going on lately and some new members were recently added and they started publishing new guides again today. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, mumik08 said:

I echo what Daiv said, but contact @Dreggit for a decent time table on when your guide will be looked at or where it's at in the queue. There's been some shuffling on the guide team, and the new team members have been training lately, so please hang in there just a little longer and be patient!

Hopefully, this was helpful!

10 hours ago, Beyondthegrave07 said:

I echo what Daiv said, but contact @Dreggit for a decent time table on when your guide will be looked at or where it's at in the queue. There's been some shuffling on the guide team, and the new team members have been training lately, so please hang in there just a little longer and be patient!

Hopefully, this was helpful!

11 hours ago, DaivRules said:

I have no idea. You’d want to ask a specific member of the Guide Information Team from the link above about your specific guide. They’ve all had some stuff going on lately and some new members were recently added and they started publishing new guides again today. 

Thanks for the quick answers and if they have some stuff going it's ok I can wait I just thought maybe they didn't see my guides.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, mumik08 said:

Thanks for the quick answers and if they have some stuff going it's ok I can wait I just thought maybe they didn't see my guides.

There is a long queue to work through. Specifically though, I would strongly recommend that you contact me on discord for any questions regarding guides so as to get the most accurate answer to your question. Additionally, feel free to join the author's discord here https://discord.gg/4mYxu3wzQc

20 hours ago, OmegaRejectz said:

Most games I see have the little details section, showing developer, publisher, release date, etc. But there's none of that for the We Were Here trilogy (soon to be quadrilogy). Does the PSNProfiles staff get this data from PS Store? Do they research it themselves? Do they rely on user submitted information?

This data comes from IGDB. We cannot directly input the information, as much as we might like to. In order to pull that data, there needs to be an IGDB page for the game. However, many of those pages are incomplete and is why you might not see all the relevant details whenever you do see that placard of info. We can, of course, update and create IGDB pages, but any update and page created also has to go through an approval of some kind, and so, are not immediate updates.