Autopopping trophies info

Edit : some information below may not be relevant anymore due to patches, the best and eficient way probably play the both version at the same time just make save backup before popping trophies

Now that crossgen cloud save introduced with latest update i tested some trophies and how i trigger them with end game save, i may missed something but here what i know so far

Open Discovery page to unlock :

100% Mystery Solver

Research Enthusiast

Open Skill tree menu:

Alchemy Compilation

Just item rebuild your 999 Quality items to level 99 and use an essence while craft new item and evolve them :

Seasoned Alchemist

Breaking the Limit

Stronger and Stronger!

Essence User

Give your puni 999 Quality Blue Neutralizers:

Puni Master

Sell 1 item to romy and then exchange the coins to unlock :

Great Business

Elemental Master

Decoration Master

Accessory Collector

Top-Notch Adventurer

Do 1 fatal drives and 1 core drives and beat secret boss :

New Super Move

Fatal Rush!

Final Bastion

Unfortunately you need to do all the story related trophies, get all fragments and memories from each ruin, characters events trophies, and reputation trophies again in new game plus.

Just make sure to create the best equipment/items before doing NG+ since all your crafting items/recipe/essence/skill tree are gone on NG+

Edited by KillLaGil
  • Like 3

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Ok, this is not a question fully related to autopopping but i didn't want to create another thread for this.

According to koei tecmo website, in order to get the Ryza classic outfit for the ps5 version of ryza 2 you need to open both versions of Ryza 2 and then go to ps5 version and the save data bonus outfit would unlock. I don't want to accidentally pop a trophy for ryza 2 ps4. I've noticed that i have an outfit on ryza2 ps5 which looks identical to original ryza outfit, its name is Favorite outfit. Is Favorite outfit the same as Classic outfit? I mean, everywhere says that the name is Classic outfit. Are both the same or i have to follow koei tecmo guude to get the real one? Thanks.

On 6/1/2021 at 6:44 AM, GoldenShaka said:

Ok, this is not a question fully related to autopopping but i didn't want to create another thread for this.

According to koei tecmo website, in order to get the Ryza classic outfit for the ps5 version of ryza 2 you need to open both versions of Ryza 2 and then go to ps5 version and the save data bonus outfit would unlock. I don't want to accidentally pop a trophy for ryza 2 ps4. I've noticed that i have an outfit on ryza2 ps5 which looks identical to original ryza outfit, its name is Favorite outfit. Is Favorite outfit the same as Classic outfit? I mean, everywhere says that the name is Classic outfit. Are both the same or i have to follow koei tecmo guude to get the real one? Thanks.

Im not sure about unlockin condition but based on gamefaqs guide Here you need to import ryza 1 save to ryza 2, not sure how that's work probably copy your ryza 1 save to ps5, play ryza 2 ps4 version on clean save to import or recognized ryza 1 save then after unlocking it you cloud save and then cloud load on ps5 version,  but im not sure. 

Let me check if i still have ryza 1 save to test it. 

Classic outfit is ryza 1 default outfit btw

edit: After some test you dont actually need ryza 2 ps4 version installed
1. have ryza 1 ps4 saves on ps5
2. boot up ryza 2 ps5 version
3. voila there will be notificitaion you unlocked "classic/favourite outfit" 

Edited by KillLaGil
  • Like 1

• 7 months later...
  • 8 months later...
On 10/13/2022 at 2:22 AM, KAdamsy1 said:

can't seem to get these to pop. Selling an item to Romy and doing an exchange ain't working any ideas?

Elemental Master

Decoration Master

Accessory Collector

Top-Notch Adventurer

maybe things get changed with patch after cross save addition? thanks for information though i will add to OP, already forgot requitment for the trophy soorry

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...